Chicago Electricians Offering Top-Rated Electrical Services
Call 888-868-6667 for the Best Electricians in the Chicago Area
When you’re looking for electrical services in Chicago and the surrounding areas, you want nothing short of the best. You need a team of electricians that are reliable, skilled, and have the know-how to provide you with exceptional electrical service across the board. At ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling and Electric, our certified electricians lead the industry in technical knowledge and extensive training, ensuring you get the attention your Chicago home needs—and deserves!
When you’re looking for an “electrician near me” in Chicago, you can trust ABC to get your electrical services done right the first time, every time. Contact our Chicago electricians online or give us a call. Our phone number is 888-868-6667.
Electrical Services in Chicago, IL
At ABC, we proudly offer a wide range of comprehensive electrical services, including the following:
Our team will ensure your home has the proper number of circuits available to power all your appliances and devices without issue. We’ll expertly upgrade your home’s electricity, including panel upgrades, circuit installation, electrical wiring, and more to help homeowners avoid frequent circuit breaker trips, flickering lights, power surges, and other unwanted electrical malfunctions.
Installation, Replacement, Repair & Maintenance
Whatever your installation or replacement needs may be, our team has the installation crew available to deliver long-lasting electrical solutions. Our installation and replacement expertise include:
- Ceiling fan installation
- Outlet & switch installation
- Interior lighting installation
- Whole-house surge protection installation
- Appliance, pool & spa hookups
- Home theater, telephone & data wiring
Not only do we provide professional installation and replacement services, but our knowledgeable team also provides 24/7 emergency repair services and maintenance to ensure the integrity of your electrical systems no matter the time of day or night.
Inspections & Code Corrections
Our team will thoroughly inspect your electrical systems to ensure the utmost safety and compliance with code regulations. We’ll evaluate the entirety of your systems and identify any issues that need immediate attention and corrective action. Ensure the safety, compliance, and functionality of your home’s electrical systems by scheduling a home inspection with ABC today!
Breaker Panel & Circuit Breaker Services
Whether you need a replacement electrical panel or a circuit breaker repaired, our team has the skills and expertise necessary to get the job done right. We’ll inspect your systems to identify the root cause of your home’s electrical issues, making an expert recommendation for how to remedy the problem and get your systems back in working order.
During a power outage or severe weather, having access to a reliable generator is crucial. Our team boasts a wide variety of the industry’s top-rated brands and products, providing Chicagoland residents with powerful, reliable generator solutions for their homes. Whether you require generator installation, replacement, repair, or maintenance, ABC has the team you need to get the job done right the first time!
Our team delivers the outdoor lighting solutions residents need to enhance their home security and safety. No matter your outdoor lighting needs, from motion-sensor lighting to landscape up-lighting, ABC has the solutions necessary to create a beautiful and secure living space for Chicago residents.
How to Choose a Good Electrician
Have you been staring at your computer for hours thinking, “How do I find local electricians in my area that are trustworthy and reliable?” We get it. Choosing a residential electrician can be daunting. Here are some guidelines for how to make the best choice:
- Get their license number. If you can’t find it or they won’t give it to you, that’s a bad sign. An electrician’s license is your guarantee that they have completed the required coursework and training to work on your electrical system. Do not hire anyone who is not licensed and certified to do the work you need to be performed.
- Look up company reviews. Have other local homeowners had a good experience with that electrical contractor? It’s no guarantee that you will, but a company with terrible reviews should raise red flags.
- Find out if they were background-checked. Does the company you’re thinking of working with background-check their employees? You’ll be letting this person into your home, so you want to make sure they’re trustworthy.
Why Choose ABC As Your Chicago Electrician?
When you choose ABC for electrical services in Chicago, our home electricians make you these promises:
- The job is convenient for you! Electrical problems are already inconvenient, you don’t need to work with a difficult company, too. That’s why our Chicago electricians work on your schedule. Need an electrical company that’s open now? We are available 24/7 for emergencies!
- We perform technician background checks! You deserve to work with the best Chicago electricians, so we drug test and perform background checks before hiring.
- We offer stress-free electrical services! With ABC’s electricians, your electrical services will be completed correctly the first time, every time. We even offer a worry-free guarantee at no cost.
- There will be no surprises! Worried that your Chicago electrical services are going to take a few hours? Don’t stress—we price by the job, not by the hour.
Best-Rated Electricians in Chicago
Call 888-868-6667 to Schedule Chicago-Area Electrical Services
With more than 65 years of experience handling electrical services, our Chicago electricians at ABC have the experience to get any electrical issue diagnosed and resolved quickly.
Need an electrical company? Choose ABC for all your electrical services! Contact our Chicago electricians online.
When is it time to call an electrician?
- When you are resetting circuit breakers or changing fuses too often
- When you turn on your air conditioner and the lights dim in the room
- When your lights flicker or go on and off
- When you can smell electricity burning
What size electrical service system do I install in my home?
Most states call for 100 amps minimum, but with all the new electronic devices, air conditioning, and electric heat, our electrical team would suggest 200 amps, especially in new homes.
How do I reset my breakers?
Turn the breaker completely off and then completely on. Some breakers will look like they are not tripped but could be in the neutral stage, which still does not allow them to function as if they were completely on. A way to help determine this is to turn every breaker completely off and then on.
What areas of my house should be GFCI protected?
GFCIs should be installed in all wet locations including:
- Unfinished basements
- Within six feet of any sink
- Powder rooms
What does the term “short circuit” mean?
“Short circuiting” is when a wire carrying an electrical current comes into contact with the grounded conductor wire and excessive heat is created.
Can I DIY electrical repairs?
It’s not uncommon for homeowners to immediately spot an electrical issue. However, homeowners are not always qualified to handle electrical work. Practiced electricians have to undergo years of extensive training and certification processes to obtain a license. It’s best to let the experts handle electrical repairs for safety reasons.
What is a surge protector? Do I need one?
A surge protector is a piece of equipment that suppresses the excess voltage in your system to prevent it from causing harm to your appliances and devices. You should get surge protectors to protect your appliances and devices from power surges.
We provide electrical services in the following areas:
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Tom was awesome! He is very personable and explains the whole process well. He did a great job and ensured that he used 5-star service throughout the process. I will definitely use ABC and Tom again in the future for electrical work.”–
“Bill showed up on time to repair our broken air conditioner. ABC kept in touch throughout the day to let me know time he would be arriving too. Bill was professional, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. We wound up signing up for monthly care package because Bill and ABC really made…”–
“We were very pleased with the service performed by Brett Pack in performing the annual maintenance of our air conditioning unit. He noted it was low on refrigerant, which he then added after consulting with us. He also made sure we took advantage of all available discounts.”–
“Tom did a super job fixing our electrical problem. He is one of the best electricians I have ever had in my home for repair work. I would highly recommend Tom and ABC Company if you need any type of electrical work. He took his time and explained everything and…”–
“I am so impressed with Chris and ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling and Electric. His friendliness honest approach to his Job is remarkable. Thanks Chris for making my day and believing that they are still great honorable people out there.”–
“Our AC was not working in the 90-degree summer heat. Josh identified that power was not going to the furnace blower. He identified that power was not going to the furnace breaker. His keen eye spotted that the wire leading into the breaker had frayed. He cut out the frayed…”–