Home Air Purifier & Filtration Systems in Tampa, FL
We are concerned with outdoor air quality, but indoor air is equally important. Consider scheduling an indoor air quality test if you or your family suffer from allergies, respiratory conditions, or asthma.
In business for more than 65 years, ABC Plumbing, Air & Heat offers top-rated plumbing, AC, and heating services in the Tampa, FL, area.
Our air quality solutions include:
- Whole-house air purifiers and filtration systems
- Humidifiers and dehumidifiers
- Ionic air purifiers and ozone air purifiers
Schedule an indoor air quality test in Tampa. Call 813-452-5952 or contact ABC online today!
What Is an Air Purifier?
Air purifiers catch contaminants in the air. The particles that purifiers remove vary by filtering technology, like fans and filters, which neutralize particles.
Pollutants include dust, pet dander, mold, mildew, hair, dead skin cells, pollen, and dirt, while airborne particles from nasal secretions and mucus include viruses, germs, and bacteria.
Air purifiers include:
- HEPA filters: Some purifiers have HEPA filters that efficiently capture 99.97% of irritants and particles (to 0.3 microns). Used by hospitals, HEPA filters remove bacteria and viruses and reduce asthma and allergy symptoms (itchy/watery eyes, sneezing).
- Ionizers: They neutralize pollutants with negatively charged ions that latch onto particles that fall to the floor. You might notice more dust, which you can wipe with a cloth. Ionizers also collect particles in rods or plates that you can clean, making these affordable as they don’t use degradable filters.
- UV light: With non-lethal radiation, UV light kills viruses and bacteria by breaking apart pathogens and microbes that become harmless.
- Activated carbon filters: These filters trap odor molecules and remove volatile organic compounds. Of the various filters, only these absorb chemical vapors.
Request a free air purifier consultation in Tampa, FL. Call 813-452-5952 or contact us online.
Air Purifier Installation Services
ABC provides high-quality air purifier installation services that significantly reduce pathogens.
After scheduling a free in-home visit, our technicians will test your air and make recommendations based on our assessment. We can help you find the most affordable air purifying solutions that fit your needs.
Request a free air purifier assessment in Pinellas County. Call 813-452-5952 or contact us online today!
Benefits of Installing an Air Purifier
Based on EPA findings, indoor air quality is 5 times more polluted than outdoor air. Hence, air purifiers can help you breathe healthier air and offer other advantages. These include:
- Block virus particles
- Reduce asthma symptoms
- Fight allergy symptoms by removing airborne triggers
- Remove harmful chemicals and gasses by 60%
- Decrease odors from leftover food, sink drains, or foul bathrooms
- Lower disease risks
Ask about our flexible financing plans for Tampa residents. Call 813-452-5952 or contact ABC online today!
Schedule Air Purifier Installation With ABC Tampa
Keeping your Tampa home free from toxins, pollutants, and germs is tough. However, we offer the latest air quality solutions.
As a reputable HVAC company, ABC puts our clients first. Our top-notch, NATE-certified technicians are available for indoor air quality tests. With a worry-free guarantee, same-day appointments, and excellent reviews, we also offer special discounts.
Let us find the best IAQ solutions that remove pollutants and irritants, like pollen, mold, and pet dander, and help your family breathe fresher air!
Contact ABC online to learn more about our air purifiers today or call 813-452-5952.
Air Purification FAQs
How do pollutants get inside my home?
Are there dangerous pollutants that can get into a home?
Why should I schedule an indoor air quality test?
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“I wish I could give more stars. Our technician's name is Cole—he was pleasant, knowledgeable, very professional and prompt. I will definitely recommend ABC to anyone!”–
“Our technician showed up on time, was friendly, professional and very informative. He took his time doing an exceptional inspection of our system. He explained every detail, and left me feeling confident that we made the right choice by calling ABC. We were happy with our experience!”–
“My technician’s name is Angel and he was prompt and expeditious in his inspection. He showed me potential issues and what to look out for the future. I had an overall outstanding experience compared to other air-conditioning companies I’ve come across in the past. Thank you Angel and ABC!”–
“Nate was fast and professional. I will use ABC again. Major stress taken care of. The job was less expensive than I was thinking and we can now get regular service and checkup for less than most places.”–