Chicago Emergency Plumbers
Plumbing emergencies don’t always happen on weekdays between 9 am and 5 pm. A pipe can burst in the middle of the night, and the sewer system can back up early on Saturday morning. When these emergencies strike at inconvenient times, don’t put off the repair until regular business hours. Doing so could cause irreparable damage to your home!
ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling and Electric has emergency plumbers on call to serve Chicagoland homeowners at anytime—day or night, weekend, or holiday. With over 65 years of experience, ABC is well equipped to handle all sorts of plumbing emergencies.
To request immediate service, please call our emergency plumbers at (888) 868-6667.
Types of Plumbing Emergencies
A variety of plumbing problems may strike at any time here in Chicago, but here are some emergency situations that warrant calling a plumber on the weekend or in the middle of the night:
- Clogged toilet: If you only have one bathroom, a severely clogged toilet is an emergency you can’t put off fixing.
- Stopped up sink: A slow drain is annoying, but it’s not urgent. However, a sink that won’t drain at all instantly disrupts your daily activities.
- No hot water: You can’t go more than a few hours without hot water. After all, you need it for showering, bathing, laundry, and cooking.
- Leaking water heater: If the tank springs a leak, your home can quickly sustain severe water damage. That’s why an emergency repair is a must!
- Broken water lines: Watch for soggy spots in your yard, which are a sure sign of a broken water line. Shut off the main water supply and contact ABC immediately for a repair.
- Burst pipes: When frozen pipes thaw, they can burst and cause flooding. An emergency repair is the best answer.
- Backed up sewer system: If you notice gurgling toilets, water pooling around a basement floor drain, or a sewage smell in your home, request emergency plumbing repair without delay.
Why Choose ABC as Your Emergency Plumbers?
We want our customers to feel confident when choosing us for emergency plumbing repair. That’s why we offer these four promises:
- Convenient scheduling: A clogged toilet or stopped up sink is already inconvenient—you don’t need your plumber to be difficult as well. At ABC, we work on your schedule, providing our services at any time of day or night.
- Background-checked plumbers: We know you want the best plumbers in Chicago to fix your problem, so we background check every applicant before they join our team.
- Satisfaction guarantee: We take responsibility for every plumbing repair we perform. That’s why our services come with a satisfaction guarantee. This way, you know the job will be done right the first time around.
- No Surprises Pricing policy: Are you afraid a repair will take a few hours to complete? Don’t worry—we price by the job, not by the hour, so the estimate we give you is precisely what you end up paying.
Request Emergency Plumbing Services in the Chicagoland Area
At ABC, we know short-term solutions aren’t the best way to solve plumbing problems. Our plumbers use their years of experience to diagnose and repair issues with long-lasting results. This way, you can rest assured that you won’t face a repeat plumbing emergency any time soon.
For a fast response from experienced emergency plumbers, contact ABC right away!
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Tom was awesome! He is very personable and explains the whole process well. He did a great job and ensured that he used 5-star service throughout the process. I will definitely use ABC and Tom again in the future for electrical work.”–
“Bill showed up on time to repair our broken air conditioner. ABC kept in touch throughout the day to let me know time he would be arriving too. Bill was professional, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. We wound up signing up for monthly care package because Bill and ABC really made…”–
“We were very pleased with the service performed by Brett Pack in performing the annual maintenance of our air conditioning unit. He noted it was low on refrigerant, which he then added after consulting with us. He also made sure we took advantage of all available discounts.”–
“Tom did a super job fixing our electrical problem. He is one of the best electricians I have ever had in my home for repair work. I would highly recommend Tom and ABC Company if you need any type of electrical work. He took his time and explained everything and…”–
“I am so impressed with Chris and ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling and Electric. His friendliness honest approach to his Job is remarkable. Thanks Chris for making my day and believing that they are still great honorable people out there.”–
“Our AC was not working in the 90-degree summer heat. Josh identified that power was not going to the furnace blower. He identified that power was not going to the furnace breaker. His keen eye spotted that the wire leading into the breaker had frayed. He cut out the frayed…”–