Chicago Emergency Plumbers
It always seems like plumbing issues arise at the most unpleasant times, but having a non-working toilet or burst pipe is never convenient! The plumbers at ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling and Electric are committed to providing you with 24/7 emergency plumbing services. Just a phone call away, our trained plumbers are equipped to handle any emergency to get you back to normal as fast as possible.
Call the ABC team at (888) 868-6667 if you’re experiencing a plumbing emergency.
Emergency Plumbing Services We Provide
Dealing with any plumbing problem — from a leaky faucet to a backed-up sewer system — can go from a minor issue to a disaster in a matter of hours. A burst pipe can cause thousands of dollars in damage if not fixed as soon as possible. The longer you wait to call a plumber, the more it will cost you in home repairs and replacing ruined belongings. So, what constitutes a plumbing emergency?
Contact ABC at (888) 868-6667 now if you’re experiencing a plumbing emergency, and we’ll send out one of our highly skilled plumbers.
Signs You Have a Plumbing Emergency
- Your only toilet is clogged or leaking: If you only have one bathroom, you need to call a plumber immediately when your single toilet is out of commission. You may be able to wait until the morning to address this plumbing emergency, but you cannot wait until Monday!
- You have no hot water: A broken water heater is one of Chicagoland’s most common plumbing emergencies we encounter at ABC Plumbing Heating and Cooling. Without hot water, you cannot run your dishwasher, do laundry, or take a shower.
- A pipe has burst in your home: You don’t have to be at sea level to experience flooding in your home. A burst pipe can flood your basement and destroy your home within hours. A burst pipe is a true plumbing emergency and must be addressed immediately.
- You notice sewage backup: From the smell to the mess, you’ll need an emergency plumber at your home as quickly as possible to stop the sewage backup and work to correct the issue.
Be Prepared for Home Plumbing Emergencies
You can’t plan for emergencies, but you can be as prepared as possible. We have skilled plumbers on call 24 hours daily, 365 days per year. All our technicians are vetted before they ever set foot in your home, and your satisfaction is guaranteed. When a Chicagoan experiences flooding, water heater troubles, or a broken toilet, we’ll be there!
If it can’t wait until Monday, you can’t wait either! Call ABC at (888) 868-6667 or contact us online immediately!
Plumbing Emergency FAQ
If you’ve never had to contact an emergency plumber at 2 a.m., you probably have some questions. Here are some of the most-asked questions by clients dealing with a plumbing emergency.
How much is my plumbing emergency going to cost?
Will fixing a backed-up sewer pipe ruin my yard?
Why does my toilet keep getting clogged?
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Tom was awesome! He is very personable and explains the whole process well. He did a great job and ensured that he used 5-star service throughout the process. I will definitely use ABC and Tom again in the future for electrical work.”–
“Bill showed up on time to repair our broken air conditioner. ABC kept in touch throughout the day to let me know time he would be arriving too. Bill was professional, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. We wound up signing up for monthly care package because Bill and ABC really made…”–
“We were very pleased with the service performed by Brett Pack in performing the annual maintenance of our air conditioning unit. He noted it was low on refrigerant, which he then added after consulting with us. He also made sure we took advantage of all available discounts.”–
“Tom did a super job fixing our electrical problem. He is one of the best electricians I have ever had in my home for repair work. I would highly recommend Tom and ABC Company if you need any type of electrical work. He took his time and explained everything and…”–
“I am so impressed with Chris and ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling and Electric. His friendliness honest approach to his Job is remarkable. Thanks Chris for making my day and believing that they are still great honorable people out there.”–
“Our AC was not working in the 90-degree summer heat. Josh identified that power was not going to the furnace blower. He identified that power was not going to the furnace breaker. His keen eye spotted that the wire leading into the breaker had frayed. He cut out the frayed…”–
- satisfaction guaranteed
- customer service guarantee
- "no surprises" guarantee
- no-nonsense parts & labor warranty See More +
Our AC Guarantees
- equipment size guarantee
- lifetime installation materials warranty
- AC "level for life" warranty
- the exclusive "no-lemon" guarantee See More +