Sewage Line Backup Services in Chicago
When your sewage line backups, it can be more than just an alarming mess—it can become a serious health risk. Big or small, a sewage backup must be diagnosed quickly and accurately to ensure your family and home are safe to continue enjoying life waste-free! We at ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling and Electric make getting reliable and professional services when a plumbing emergency strikes as easy as ABC. Our team of top-rated expert plumbers prioritizes your comfort, so when you need us, we respond FAST.
Need the sewage line backup fixed in your Chicago home? Contact us online or call us at 888-868-6667.
Signs of a Sewage Line Backup
Since the sewage main line lives underneath your property, it’s pretty much out of sight, out of mind—until it’s not. You can identify the presence of a sewage line backup when multiple drains back up at the same time. Check for odds sounds, smells, or clogging at any of the following fixtures for symptoms:
- Toilet: Having the direct line to the main drain, this is often where the problem starts. Check for improper flushing, wastewater overflowing the toilet, or gurgling noises coming from the toilet when running the sink, tub, or washer machine.
- Shower: Check if the tub or shower drain is blocked or if any wastewater has made its way up the drain.
- Washing machine: While your washing machine is draining, there may be a backup if the toilet or shower drain overflows.
- Sink: Run the water in your sink, and if you notice the toilet gurgling or the water in the toilet rising, it’s time to call ABC.
Don’t let a small backup lead to a plumbing catastrophe! Call your ABC expert plumbers at 888-868-6667
What Causes a Clogged Sewer Drain Line?
Many things can cause a sewer drain line to clog, such as:
- Clogs – Anything from hair, paper, or any solid object can create a clog in your sewage line that prevents it from draining effectively to your local Chicago sewer system.
- Tree roots – Tree roots can grow long and make their way into a pipe, causing holes or blockages in your sewage drain line.
- Damaged sewer lines – Aging sewage systems break down and crack, causing a clog easily.
- Heavy rainfall – Large amounts of rain can overflow your city’s sewage lines. If this occurs, your home is at risk of a sewage backup.
No matter the culprit, ABC will repair your sewage drain line around your schedule! Contact us online or call us at 888-868-6667.
Unclogging a Backed-Up Sewer
Our ABC team of top-rated experts makes repairing a backed-up sewer line convenient for you. We offer around-the-clock assistance, 24/7, including holidays. When you contact us online or give us a call at 888-868-6667, we’ll respond quickly! When we arrive, we will:
- First, we will ensure your home is protected from any dirt traction by wearing protective gear around our boots upon entering.
- We will diagnose the cause of the backup by testing drains and using a video camera sewer line inspection to minimize any damage to your property.
- We’ll then present you with a list of options to resolve the clogging problem along with upfront pricing to avoid any surprises.
Find out why we’ve been Chicago’s go-to plumber for more than six decades. Call us today!
Prevent Backups with Regular Plumbing Maintenance
Part of what our ABC plumbers do is ensure your plumbing system is more reliable and functional to avoid any malfunctioning in the future. Here are some tips to help you prevent a sewage line backup:
- Dispose of waste properly: Make sure hair, large amounts of paper, and foreign objects don’t enter your drain.
- Consider installing a backwater valve: This will allow the sewage to go out but not back into your home.
- Replace old or aging sewer pipes: Sewer lines that have been around for a long time are more prone to breaking and causing backup nightmares. Getting ahead of this can save you and your property!
- Routine plumbing maintenance: Don’t wait until there’s a problem to check on your sewage lines. Get into the habit of having your sewer lines cleaned and avoid the headache later!
Luckily, our team of experts at ABC is here to help! Contact us online or call us at 888-868-6667 for immediate assistance.
Choose ABC for Sewer Line Backup Services in Chicago
We at ABC take pride in servicing your Chicagoland home. Not only are we readily equipped and highly trained in our expertise, but we are also excited to help you and your family get back to normal by repairing sewage line backups of any capacity!
Don’t let a sewage line backup cause your family and property any harm or worry, call our top-rated plumbing experts at 888-868-6667 or contact us online to receive the best plumbing service in Chicago!
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Tom was awesome! He is very personable and explains the whole process well. He did a great job and ensured that he used 5-star service throughout the process. I will definitely use ABC and Tom again in the future for electrical work.”–
“Bill showed up on time to repair our broken air conditioner. ABC kept in touch throughout the day to let me know time he would be arriving too. Bill was professional, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. We wound up signing up for monthly care package because Bill and ABC really made…”–
“We were very pleased with the service performed by Brett Pack in performing the annual maintenance of our air conditioning unit. He noted it was low on refrigerant, which he then added after consulting with us. He also made sure we took advantage of all available discounts.”–
“Tom did a super job fixing our electrical problem. He is one of the best electricians I have ever had in my home for repair work. I would highly recommend Tom and ABC Company if you need any type of electrical work. He took his time and explained everything and…”–
“I am so impressed with Chris and ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling and Electric. His friendliness honest approach to his Job is remarkable. Thanks Chris for making my day and believing that they are still great honorable people out there.”–
“Our AC was not working in the 90-degree summer heat. Josh identified that power was not going to the furnace blower. He identified that power was not going to the furnace breaker. His keen eye spotted that the wire leading into the breaker had frayed. He cut out the frayed…”–