Furnace Replacement in Chicago, Illinois
Even when it’s not operating at its best, parting with your old furnace can feel like a daunting decision to make on your own. That’s what ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling and Electric is here for! Our trained team of experts can inspect your current furnace to help you better decide if it’s time to replace it with a newer one and install it for you.
Chicago Furnace Replacement Services
You may be considering a furnace replacement if your current furnace is older than 10 years old or you’re noticing that it’s not working as well as it should. We at ABC make the process as stress-free and straightforward as possible. When replacing your old furnace, we offer the best solution for your home by considering these aspects:
- Brand: As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, our team can provide and install some of the most reliable, energy-efficient models on the market.
- Recommend an AFUE rating: To help you save on your heating bills, we help you choose among furnaces with some of the highest annual fuel utilization efficiency possible.
- Size the furnace: When choosing the right size furnace for your home, we look at more than just square footage alone. We look at other factors, including your window layout, insulation levels, and more!
- Install the heating system: With ABC, rest assured your furnace installation will be done right the first time. We also give a full rundown on how to operate your new furnace.
We don’t just provide a service. We provide a solution — call (888) 868-6667 to schedule furnace replacement today.
Replace vs. Repair for Your Furnace
Deciding whether your furnace needs repairs or a replacement can help save you hundreds. But it can be unclear which would be the better option. To help you decide on the best solution to meet your heating needs, here are a few signs to look for. These signs indicate you likely need furnace repair or maintenance:
- The furnace is making odd noises
- A sudden spike in utility costs
Signs that you should replace your furnace instead:
- The furnace is older than 15 years old
- The furnace needs frequent repairs
- The cost of repairs is 50% or more than a replacement
Have a few questions about your furnace? Contact an expert at (888) 868-6667.
Why Choose ABC as Your Chicago Heating Company?
When your furnace is breaking down, ABC is here to help. Replacing your furnace is an investment you want to get right. With over 70 years of industry experience, our team of technicians is ready when you are. Call today to get a hassle-free quote from one of our experts.
Experience the ABC difference for your furnace replacement. Give us a call at (888) 868-6667 now.
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Tom was awesome! He is very personable and explains the whole process well. He did a great job and ensured that he used 5-star service throughout the process. I will definitely use ABC and Tom again in the future for electrical work.”–
“Bill showed up on time to repair our broken air conditioner. ABC kept in touch throughout the day to let me know time he would be arriving too. Bill was professional, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. We wound up signing up for monthly care package because Bill and ABC really made…”–
“We were very pleased with the service performed by Brett Pack in performing the annual maintenance of our air conditioning unit. He noted it was low on refrigerant, which he then added after consulting with us. He also made sure we took advantage of all available discounts.”–
“Tom did a super job fixing our electrical problem. He is one of the best electricians I have ever had in my home for repair work. I would highly recommend Tom and ABC Company if you need any type of electrical work. He took his time and explained everything and…”–
“I am so impressed with Chris and ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling and Electric. His friendliness honest approach to his Job is remarkable. Thanks Chris for making my day and believing that they are still great honorable people out there.”–
“Our AC was not working in the 90-degree summer heat. Josh identified that power was not going to the furnace blower. He identified that power was not going to the furnace breaker. His keen eye spotted that the wire leading into the breaker had frayed. He cut out the frayed…”–
- satisfaction guaranteed
- customer service guarantee
- "no surprises" guarantee
- no-nonsense parts & labor warranty See More +
Our AC Guarantees
- equipment size guarantee
- lifetime installation materials warranty
- AC "level for life" warranty
- the exclusive "no-lemon" guarantee See More +