Furnace Replacement in Chicago, Illinois
Time To Replace Your Furnace? Relax. We’ll Take Care Of Everything.
From about October through March, you depend on your furnace to keep your Chicago home warm and comfortable. Are you tired of your heating equipment breaking down or costing too much to operate? If so, it may be time to replace your furnace.
To ensure your investment pays off, let ABC Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric help you select and install the right heater for your lifestyle, budget, and comfort needs. With over 65 years of experience serving the Chicago area, you know you can put your trust in us!
To request a furnace replacement estimate in Chicago, please call ABC at 888-903-4070 today.
Chicago Furnace Replacement Services
ABC makes the furnace replacement process as stress-free as possible. With our customer satisfaction guarantees, a team of background-checked technicians, and our dedication to upfront pricing on all heating services, you can begin shopping for a replacement furnace with complete confidence.
Just remember, replacing your heater isn’t as simple as choosing the upgraded version of your current model. If the old equipment wasn’t properly selected and sized, you could end up paying more to heat your home. That’s why ABC takes the time to follow these steps of a quality furnace replacement in Chicago:
- Choose a brand: ABC is a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, and as such, we install some of the most reliable, energy-efficient heating equipment on the market.
- Recommend an AFUE rating: The higher a furnace’s annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE) rating, the lower your heating bills are. We’ll calculate your return on investment to make sure you select the most economical efficiency rating possible.
- Size the furnace: We don’t size your new equipment based on square footage alone. Instead, we take into account your home’s insulation levels, window layout, air infiltration rates, interior heat gain, and other factors to size your furnace for maximum performance and energy savings.
- Install the heating system: Lastly, we install your furnace correctly the first time around, being sure to follow the manufacturer’s exact specifications. We’ll calibrate your new equipment, show you how the programmable thermostat works, and haul the old unit away.
Is It Time to Replace Your Furnace?
If you experience any of these heating problems, call ABC for an equipment inspection, diagnosis, and repair estimate. Depending on what the technician finds, it may be time to replace your furnace.
- Comfort problems: From lukewarm air to hot and cold spots to humidity trouble, your technician will pinpoint what’s wrong with your furnace and recommend a repair or replacement.
- Odd noises: If your heater starts making a racket, turn it off to prevent further damage. Schedule an emergency repair to diagnose the problem and find out if it’s worth fixing.
- Rising energy costs: If you notice your heating bills going up, your money could be better spent on a new, high-efficiency furnace.
Choosing to Repair or Replace Your Chicago Home’s Furnace
When you call ABC to inspect your ailing furnace, we’ll recommend either repairing or replacing it. We base our suggestion on the following questions:
- Is the furnace between 15 and 20 years old?
- Has the furnace already broken down at least once this season?
- Does an upcoming repair approach 50% of the cost to replace the furnace?
If we answer “yes” to at least two of these questions, we’ll probably recommend a furnace replacement.
Why Choose ABC As Your Chicago Heating Company?
When you choose ABC for heating services in the Chicago area, our team makes you these promises:
- The job is convenient for you! Heating problems are already inconvenient, you don’t need to work with a difficult company, too. That’s why at ABC we work on your schedule.
- We perform background checks! You deserve to work with the best Chicago heating contractors, so we drug test and perform background checks before hiring.
- We offer stress-free heating services! With ABC, the job will be completed correctly the first time, every time. We even offer a worry-free guarantee at no cost.
- There will be no surprises! Worried that the job is going to take a few hours? Don’t stress—we price by the job, not by the hours.
Choose ABC for Furnace Replacement Services in the Chicagoland Area & Suburbs
Tired of dealing with an inoperable furnace? Or, maybe your heating system is only heating half the rooms in your home? Whether you need a new heating system installed or an existing unit repaired, there’s only one name to know—ABC Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric. With more than six decades of experience handling Chicago’s heating problems, our team at ABC has the experience and know-how to get the any heating issue diagnosed and resolved quickly and efficiently.
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Have never had such an excellent technician to evaluate our furnace problem. If he hadn't been so thorough, it possibly could have resulted in a carbon monoxide disaster. A true professional!”–
“After a long day on a Friday (first snow of the year - lots of customers without heat), Dion L came to perform routine furnace inspection and filter change. Dion was courteous, efficient, informed us of all that he was doing, showed us an area of concern and how we…”–
“Ron S., fixed an electrical short in the attic, which prevented a fire. He rewired the attic thru the bedroom ceiling light. He replaced an outside electrical connection, and repaired my ceiling fan. The attic wiring was very crazy. He did an outstanding job figuring it out and fixing the…”–
“I called other before I call ABC and was giving long wait and schedule time to come out and check the heating system. So I received a message on the web about ABC Plumbing and Heating. So I called the company right away and they said what time would you…”–
“I am so impressed with Chris and ABC Plumbing, Heating, Cooling. His friendliness honest approach to his Job is remarkable. Thanks Chris for making my day and believing that they are still great honorable people out there.”–
“Paul B. serviced my furnace yesterday with an inspection and cleaning. He didn't stop there though, I had purchased a new filter for my humidifier on the furnace and he replaced that for me, showed me how to do it in the future and explained how to adjust the humidity…”–