Furnace Replacement in Chicago, Illinois
Time To Replace Your Furnace? Relax. We’ll Take Care Of Everything.
From about October through March, you depend on your furnace to keep your Chicago home warm and comfortable. Are you tired of your heating equipment breaking down or costing too much to operate? If so, it may be time to replace your furnace.
To ensure your investment pays off, let ABC Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric help you select and install the right heater for your lifestyle, budget, and comfort needs. With over 65 years of experience serving the Chicago area, you know you can put your trust in us!
To request a furnace replacement estimate in Chicago, please call ABC at 888-903-4070 today.
Chicago Furnace Replacement Services
ABC makes the furnace replacement process as stress-free as possible. With our customer satisfaction guarantees, a team of background-checked technicians, and our dedication to upfront pricing on all heating services, you can begin shopping for a replacement furnace with complete confidence.
Just remember, replacing your heater isn’t as simple as choosing the upgraded version of your current model. If the old equipment wasn’t properly selected and sized, you could end up paying more to heat your home. That’s why ABC takes the time to follow these steps of a quality furnace replacement in Chicago:
- Choose a brand: ABC is a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, and as such, we install some of the most reliable, energy-efficient heating equipment on the market.
- Recommend an AFUE rating: The higher a furnace’s annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE) rating, the lower your heating bills are. We’ll calculate your return on investment to make sure you select the most economical efficiency rating possible.
- Size the furnace: We don’t size your new equipment based on square footage alone. Instead, we take into account your home’s insulation levels, window layout, air infiltration rates, interior heat gain, and other factors to size your furnace for maximum performance and energy savings.
- Install the heating system: Lastly, we install your furnace correctly the first time around, being sure to follow the manufacturer’s exact specifications. We’ll calibrate your new equipment, show you how the programmable thermostat works, and haul the old unit away.
Is It Time to Replace Your Furnace?
If you experience any of these heating problems, call ABC for an equipment inspection, diagnosis, and repair estimate. Depending on what the technician finds, it may be time to replace your furnace.
- Comfort problems: From lukewarm air to hot and cold spots to humidity trouble, your technician will pinpoint what’s wrong with your furnace and recommend a repair or replacement.
- Odd noises: If your heater starts making a racket, turn it off to prevent further damage. Schedule an emergency repair to diagnose the problem and find out if it’s worth fixing.
- Rising energy costs: If you notice your heating bills going up, your money could be better spent on a new, high-efficiency furnace.
Choosing to Repair or Replace Your Chicago Home’s Furnace
When you call ABC to inspect your ailing furnace, we’ll recommend either repairing or replacing it. We base our suggestion on the following questions:
- Is the furnace between 15 and 20 years old?
- Has the furnace already broken down at least once this season?
- Does an upcoming repair approach 50% of the cost to replace the furnace?
If we answer “yes” to at least two of these questions, we’ll probably recommend a furnace replacement.
Why Choose ABC As Your Chicago Heating Company?
When you choose ABC for heating services in the Chicago area, our team makes you these promises:
- The job is convenient for you! Heating problems are already inconvenient, you don’t need to work with a difficult company, too. That’s why at ABC we work on your schedule.
- We perform background checks! You deserve to work with the best Chicago heating contractors, so we drug test and perform background checks before hiring.
- We offer stress-free heating services! With ABC, the job will be completed correctly the first time, every time. We even offer a worry-free guarantee at no cost.
- There will be no surprises! Worried that the job is going to take a few hours? Don’t stress—we price by the job, not by the hours.
Choose ABC for Furnace Replacement Services in the Chicagoland Area & Suburbs
Tired of dealing with an inoperable furnace? Or, maybe your heating system is only heating half the rooms in your home? Whether you need a new heating system installed or an existing unit repaired, there’s only one name to know—ABC Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric. With more than six decades of experience handling Chicago’s heating problems, our team at ABC has the experience and know-how to get the any heating issue diagnosed and resolved quickly and efficiently.
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Tom was awesome! He is very personable and explains the whole process well. He did a great job and ensured that he used 5-star service throughout the process. I will definitely use ABC and Tom again in the future for electrical work.”–
“Bill showed up on time to repair our broken air conditioner. ABC kept in touch throughout the day to let me know time he would be arriving too. Bill was professional, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. We wound up signing up for monthly care package because Bill and ABC really made…”–
“We were very pleased with the service performed by Brett Pack in performing the annual maintenance of our air conditioning unit. He noted it was low on refrigerant, which he then added after consulting with us. He also made sure we took advantage of all available discounts.”–
“Tom did a super job fixing our electrical problem. He is one of the best electricians I have ever had in my home for repair work. I would highly recommend Tom and ABC Company if you need any type of electrical work. He took his time and explained everything and…”–
“I am so impressed with Chris and ABC Plumbing, Heating, Cooling. His friendliness honest approach to his Job is remarkable. Thanks Chris for making my day and believing that they are still great honorable people out there.”–
“Our AC was not working in the 90-degree summer heat. Josh identified that power was not going to the furnace blower. He identified that power was not going to the furnace breaker. His keen eye spotted that the wire leading into the breaker had frayed. He cut out the frayed…”–