Furnace Installation & Replacement in the Chicago Area
Time To Replace Your Furnace? Relax. We’ll Take Care Of Everything.
Installing a new furnace is a big investment that will affect your family’s comfort and energy bills for years to come. What efficiency rating, size, and brand are right for your needs? And most importantly, who will you trust to install the equipment and maintain it in the years to come?
Relax—ABC Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric will take care of everything! Whether you’re installing a furnace for the first time or replacing outdated equipment to better suit your needs, we’ll guide you through the process to ensure a positive outcome.
To request a furnace installation estimate for your Chicagoland home, please call ABC today at (888) 868-6667.
Furnace Installation Services in Chicago
Your family’s comfort and energy bills each winter are highly dependent on the type of furnace you have and whether it’s installed correctly. That’s why you must take the furnace installation process seriously and hire only an experienced contractor to help you select and install your heating equipment.
ABC is right for the job because, for starters, we have over 65 years of experience. We also offer several worry-free guarantees for your peace of mind. At ABC, we only hire trained, certified, background-checked technicians, and all our work comes with accurate estimates and upfront pricing. We promise to meet or exceed your expectations with our high-quality products and unbeatable customer service!
The Process of Installing a Furnace
Chicago weather can be brutal in the winter, which is why you need a dependable furnace to keep your home warm. To ensure you end up with the best equipment for your needs, your ABC Comfort Consultant will follow our proven furnace installation process. Here is what’s involved:
- Make sure a furnace is right for you: While it’s the most popular type of home heating equipment, a furnace isn’t your only choice for staying comfortable in the winter. We’ll make sure your lifestyle, comfort preferences, budget, and air quality concerns match the heating equipment you select.
- Choose a manufacturer: As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, ABC installs some of the most efficient, long-lasting, and dependable furnaces available today. We’re happy to give you more details about the exact models we carry when you contact us for a heating installation estimate.
- Select an efficiency rating: In Chicago, where the winters are long and the temperatures can be extreme, it pays to have a high-efficiency furnace. We’ll help you calculate the payback period when you invest in an ENERGY STAR® certified furnace. This tells you whether the heater provides a satisfactory return on investment to make the purchase worthwhile.
- Perform sizing calculations: Some contractors size new furnaces based on square footage alone, but this doesn’t paint an accurate picture of your home’s heating load. By taking into account your home’s size, insulation levels, air infiltration rates, window layout, interior heat gain, and other factors, we can size your furnace for maximum performance and efficiency.
- Discuss financing options: We know investing in a new furnace can strain the budget, so we offer financing for our complete line of energy-efficient Carrier furnaces.
- Install your new heater: On installation day, a technician will arrive on time and install your new furnace to the manufacturer’s exact specifications. We’ll calibrate the system for comfort and energy savings, teach you to use the programmable thermostat, and haul the old equipment away.
Why Choose ABC As Your Chicago Heating Company?
When you choose ABC for heating services in the Chicago area, our team makes you these promises:
- The job is convenient for you! Heating problems are already inconvenient, you don’t need to work with a difficult company, too. That’s why at ABC we work on your schedule.
- We perform background checks! You deserve to work with the best Chicago heating contractors, so we drug test and perform background checks before hiring.
- We offer stress-free heating services! With ABC, the job will be completed correctly the first time, every time. We even offer a worry-free guarantee at no cost.
- There will be no surprises! Worried that the job is going to take a few hours? Don’t stress—we price by the job, not by the hours.
Choose ABC for Furnace Installation Services in the Chicagoland Area & Suburbs
Tired of dealing with an inoperable furnace? Or, maybe your heating system is only heating half the rooms in your home? Whether you need a new heating system installed or an existing unit repaired, there’s only one name to know—ABC Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric. With more than six decades of experience handling Chicago’s heating problems, our team at ABC has the experience and know-how to get any heating issue diagnosed and resolved quickly and efficiently.
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Tom was awesome! He is very personable and explains the whole process well. He did a great job and ensured that he used 5-star service throughout the process. I will definitely use ABC and Tom again in the future for electrical work.”–
“Bill showed up on time to repair our broken air conditioner. ABC kept in touch throughout the day to let me know time he would be arriving too. Bill was professional, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. We wound up signing up for monthly care package because Bill and ABC really made…”–
“We were very pleased with the service performed by Brett Pack in performing the annual maintenance of our air conditioning unit. He noted it was low on refrigerant, which he then added after consulting with us. He also made sure we took advantage of all available discounts.”–
“Tom did a super job fixing our electrical problem. He is one of the best electricians I have ever had in my home for repair work. I would highly recommend Tom and ABC Company if you need any type of electrical work. He took his time and explained everything and…”–
“I am so impressed with Chris and ABC Plumbing, Heating, Cooling. His friendliness honest approach to his Job is remarkable. Thanks Chris for making my day and believing that they are still great honorable people out there.”–
“Our AC was not working in the 90-degree summer heat. Josh identified that power was not going to the furnace blower. He identified that power was not going to the furnace breaker. His keen eye spotted that the wire leading into the breaker had frayed. He cut out the frayed…”–