Boiler Installation & Replacement in Chicago
When the time comes to install a new boiler in your Chicagoland home, there’s a lot to think about. What size of unit do you need? What efficiency rating will you choose? And who will you trust to perform the installation?
Relax—ABC Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric has the knowledge to help you through the boiler installation process. Whether you’re building a new home and installing a heater for the first time, or you’re replacing your ancient boiler with a new one, we have you covered! Our experience dates back over 65 years, so you know you can trust us to deliver.
To schedule boiler installation in your Chicagoland-area home, please call ABC today at (888) 868-6667.
Boiler Installation in Chicago
The most important day in your boiler’s life is the day it’s installed. That’s why you should only trust a qualified, experienced HVAC contractor to install your new heating system. At ABC, we’re here to help every step of the way, all while offering worry-free guarantees for your peace of mind. You’ll work with a background-checked technician who offers upfront pricing. This way, you know what the cost will be before the work begins.
Feel free to expect great things when you choose ABC to install your boiler. We carry high-performance systems with exceptional energy efficiency ratings. Plus, our technicians are trained to perform boiler installations correctly the first time around.
The Boiler Installation Process
To keep up with the unpredictable Chicago weather, you need a high-efficiency heater you can count on. That’s why you must take the boiler installation process seriously. Here are the steps your ABC technician will take to ensure your complete satisfaction:
- Determine if a boiler is right for you: The biggest benefit of choosing a boiler is that this system doesn’t rely on forced air to distribute heat. This is good news for allergy sufferers, and it also means you can install a boiler even if your home doesn’t have ductwork.
- Decide on a brand: ABC is a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, meaning we provide our customers with some of the best heating equipment on the market today.
- Choose an efficiency rating: We’ll help you work out the payback period of buying a more efficient boiler to help you determine if the investment is worth it.
- Size the unit: We perform careful load calculations to ensure your new boiler meets your home’s heating demands perfectly.
- Carry out the installation: The final step is to install the boiler professionally to maximize its performance.
Signs You Need a New Boiler Installed
If you already have a boiler, but you’re looking to replace it, watch for these sign that it’s time to install a new boiler:
- Old age: Boilers last about 15 to 25 years. If your unit is within this age range, start browsing for replacements now.
- Insufficient heating: A failing boiler may no longer heat your home adequately, leaving you shivering on Chicago’s coldest winter nights.
- Uneven temperatures: When a boiler reaches the end of its lifespan, you’ll notice hot and cold pockets from one floor to the next—or even from room to room.
- Odd sounds: Schedule a repair if your boiler starts making strange noises. Depending on the other factors listed here, it may be better to replace the unit rather than pay for a repair.
Why Choose ABC As Your Chicago Boiler Services Company?
When you choose ABC for heating services in the Chicago area, our team makes you these promises:
- The job is convenient for you! Heating problems are already inconvenient, you don’t need to work with a difficult company, too. That’s why at ABC we work on your schedule.
- We perform background checks! You deserve to work with the best Chicago heating contractors, so we drug test and perform background checks before hiring.
- We offer stress-free heating services! With ABC, the job will be completed correctly the first time, every time. We even offer a worry-free guarantee at no cost.
- There will be no surprises! Worried that the job is going to take a few hours? Don’t stress—we price by the job, not by the hours.
Choose ABC for Boiler Installation in the Chicagoland Area & Suburbs
Tired of dealing with an inoperable boiler? Or, maybe your heating system is only heating half the rooms in your home? Whether you need a new heating system installed or an existing unit repaired, there’s only one name to know—ABC Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric. With more than six decades of experience handling Chicago’s heating problems, our team at ABC has the experience and know-how to get the any heating issue diagnosed and resolved quickly and efficiently.
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Keith and his crew were top notch. Calm/cool, trustworthy, efficient, respectful, reliable, thorough, communicative and reassuring. And at the end of the day, quality work! For the bigger projects, I feel confident knowing we have a go-to service to call.”–
“ABC Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Electric are fantastic. I recently used them to replace my sump pump, which had exploded! They were very friendly on the phone and Rick H., our technician was fantastic. He explained things thoroughly, we was efficient and very nice. Will definitely be using him and…”–
“On only a day's notice, Adam came very prepared. He knew immediately what was the issue in each case. He replaced one toilet and repaired another. The bathrooms were left in great order and very clean. I am looking forward to having more work done by Adam and ABC.”–
“ABC was reliable and professional. Mike G was our technician and was a pleasure to work with. Down to earth, no pressure and gave you a straight answer to what you needed. Felt like I got an honest appraisal and was given a great quote. Will be calling them back…”–
“You never know for sure what you'll get when you need a contractor in a pinch. I chose ABC Plumbing out of my 2017 Best Picks Report for contractors because ABC was their top choice. After working them, I will use them again and tell everyone who needs this kind…”–
“EXCELLENT and FAST service provided by ABC plumbing and superb work at our home provided by Tom Glaza. He fielded, diagnosed and fixed all electrical issues. Tom is knowledgeable, friendly, efficient and explains everything in detail to customer so you know what he is fixing and gives accurate up front…”–