Boiler Installation & Replacement in Chicago
When the time comes to install a new boiler in your Chicagoland home, there’s a lot to think about. What size of unit do you need? What efficiency rating will you choose? And who will you trust to perform the installation?
Relax—ABC Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric has the knowledge to help you through the boiler installation process. Whether you’re building a new home and installing a heater for the first time, or you’re replacing your ancient boiler with a new one, we have you covered! Our experience dates back over 65 years, so you know you can trust us to deliver.
To schedule boiler installation in your Chicagoland-area home, please call ABC today at 888-868-6667.
Boiler Installation in Chicago
The most important day in your boiler’s life is the day it’s installed. That’s why you should only trust a qualified, experienced HVAC contractor to install your new heating system. At ABC, we’re here to help every step of the way, all while offering worry-free guarantees for your peace of mind. You’ll work with a background-checked technician who offers upfront pricing. This way, you know what the cost will be before the work begins.
Feel free to expect great things when you choose ABC to install your boiler. We carry high-performance systems with exceptional energy efficiency ratings. Plus, our technicians are trained to perform boiler installations correctly the first time around.
Is a New Boiler the Right Choice for My Chicago Home?
If you’re new to residential boiler systems and are trying to decide if they’re the right call for your new heating system, the team at ABC can help you make the right call! Firstly, there’s a good chance you’ve actually had a boiler in one of your homes all along, as many homeowners just aren’t sure of the difference!
Boilers vs. Furnaces
The primary differentiator, and how best to tell if you have one, is that a boiler heats water rather than air, and thus if you have a home boiler then you will not have ducts—or rather you won’t have ducts that pump heat. Instead, a boiler unit will have a piping network that cycles heated water, and this will typically reach rooms by way of standing connected radiators, or baseboards.
What Are the Advantages of a Boiler in Chicago?
In many ways, boilers can be the best heating system for your house. To make the right call it’s important to know the benefits that a residential boiler system can provide:
- Extremely even heating. And powerful heating at that. By heating water and never losing efficiency via air leaks that are common to ducts, a boiler is capable of delivering very strong and room-filling heat that is more than capable of fighting even the worst Chicagoland winter.
- Safe home heating. Whether you’re using an oil or natural gas boiler, the system you gain is considered one of the safest heating options out there. Modern boilers have highly sophisticated protection systems in place, making them even more reliable than many competitors.
- Great efficiency. Though the boilers of the past were resource-guzzling monsters, modern boilers reach efficiency ratings that can rival or surpass other heating systems—that means if you have an old boiler in your home you can save even more by installing a new boiler! The investment is well worth the replacement cost due to energy savings, improved comfort, and reduced boiler repairs.
Still not sure, or wondering if a new boiler installation is the right call for your home? Call on the specialists at ABC and we can provide the cost/benefit analysis you need! We’ll determine if your current system is too old (boilers typically last around two decades when well maintained), or if you could save by moving to a new system today!
The Boiler Installation Process
To keep up with the unpredictable Chicago weather, you need a high-efficiency heater you can count on. That’s why you must take the boiler installation process seriously. Here are the steps your ABC technician will take to ensure your complete satisfaction:
- Determine if a boiler is right for you: The biggest benefit of choosing a boiler is that this system doesn’t rely on forced air to distribute heat. This is good news for allergy sufferers, and it also means you can install a boiler even if your home doesn’t have ductwork.
- Decide on a brand: ABC is a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, meaning we provide our customers with some of the best heating equipment on the market today.
- Choose an efficiency rating: We’ll help you work out the payback period of buying a more efficient boiler to help you determine if the investment is worth it. We can also offer financing options to make your investment easier on your wallet.
- Size the unit: We perform careful load calculations to ensure your new boiler meets your home’s heating demands perfectly.
- Carry out the installation: The final step is to install the boiler professionally to maximize its performance.
Signs You Need a New Boiler Installed
If you already have a boiler, but you’re looking to replace it, watch for these sign that it’s time to install a new boiler:
- Old age: Boilers last about 15 to 25 years. If your unit is within this age range, start browsing for replacements now.
- Insufficient heating: A failing boiler may no longer heat your home adequately, leaving you shivering on Chicago’s coldest winter nights.
- Uneven temperatures: When a boiler reaches the end of its lifespan, you’ll notice hot and cold pockets from one floor to the next—or even from room to room.
- Odd sounds: Schedule a repair if your boiler starts making strange noises. Depending on the other factors listed here, it may be better to replace the unit rather than pay for a repair.
Why Choose ABC as Your Chicago Boiler Services Company?
When you choose ABC for heating services in the Chicago area, our team makes you these promises:
- The job is convenient for you! Heating problems are already inconvenient, you don’t need to work with a difficult company, too. That’s why at ABC we work on your schedule.
- We perform background checks! You deserve to work with the best Chicago heating contractors, so we drug test and perform background checks before hiring.
- We offer stress-free heating services! With ABC, the job will be completed correctly the first time, every time. We even offer a worry-free guarantee at no cost.
- There will be no surprises! Worried that the job is going to take a few hours? Don’t stress—we price by the job, not by the hours.
Choose ABC for Boiler Installation in the Chicagoland Area & Suburbs
Tired of dealing with an inoperable boiler? Or, maybe your heating system is only heating half the rooms in your home? Whether you need a new heating system installed or an existing unit repaired, there’s only one name to know—ABC Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric. With more than six decades of experience handling Chicago’s heating problems, our team at ABC has the experience and know-how to get the any heating issue diagnosed and resolved quickly and efficiently.
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Tom was awesome! He is very personable and explains the whole process well. He did a great job and ensured that he used 5-star service throughout the process. I will definitely use ABC and Tom again in the future for electrical work.”–
“Bill showed up on time to repair our broken air conditioner. ABC kept in touch throughout the day to let me know time he would be arriving too. Bill was professional, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. We wound up signing up for monthly care package because Bill and ABC really made…”–
“We were very pleased with the service performed by Brett Pack in performing the annual maintenance of our air conditioning unit. He noted it was low on refrigerant, which he then added after consulting with us. He also made sure we took advantage of all available discounts.”–
“Tom did a super job fixing our electrical problem. He is one of the best electricians I have ever had in my home for repair work. I would highly recommend Tom and ABC Company if you need any type of electrical work. He took his time and explained everything and…”–
“I am so impressed with Chris and ABC Plumbing, Heating, Cooling. His friendliness honest approach to his Job is remarkable. Thanks Chris for making my day and believing that they are still great honorable people out there.”–
“Our AC was not working in the 90-degree summer heat. Josh identified that power was not going to the furnace blower. He identified that power was not going to the furnace breaker. His keen eye spotted that the wire leading into the breaker had frayed. He cut out the frayed…”–