Boiler Installation & Replacement in Chicago
When the time comes to install a new boiler in your Chicagoland home, there’s a lot to think about. What size of unit do you need? What efficiency rating will you choose? And who will you trust to perform the installation?
Relax—ABC Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric has the knowledge to help you through the boiler installation process. Whether you’re building a new home and installing a heater for the first time, or you’re replacing your ancient boiler with a new one, we have you covered! Our experience dates back over 65 years, so you know you can trust us to deliver.
To schedule boiler installation in your Chicagoland-area home, please call ABC today at (888) 868-6667.
Boiler Installation in Chicago
The most important day in your boiler’s life is the day it’s installed. That’s why you should only trust a qualified, experienced HVAC contractor to install your new heating system. At ABC, we’re here to help every step of the way, all while offering worry-free guarantees for your peace of mind. You’ll work with a background-checked technician who offers upfront pricing. This way, you know what the cost will be before the work begins.
Feel free to expect great things when you choose ABC to install your boiler. We carry high-performance systems with exceptional energy efficiency ratings. Plus, our technicians are trained to perform boiler installations correctly the first time around.
The Boiler Installation Process
To keep up with the unpredictable Chicago weather, you need a high-efficiency heater you can count on. That’s why you must take the boiler installation process seriously. Here are the steps your ABC technician will take to ensure your complete satisfaction:
- Determine if a boiler is right for you: The biggest benefit of choosing a boiler is that this system doesn’t rely on forced air to distribute heat. This is good news for allergy sufferers, and it also means you can install a boiler even if your home doesn’t have ductwork.
- Decide on a brand: ABC is a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, meaning we provide our customers with some of the best heating equipment on the market today.
- Choose an efficiency rating: We’ll help you work out the payback period of buying a more efficient boiler to help you determine if the investment is worth it.
- Size the unit: We perform careful load calculations to ensure your new boiler meets your home’s heating demands perfectly.
- Carry out the installation: The final step is to install the boiler professionally to maximize its performance.
Signs You Need a New Boiler Installed
If you already have a boiler, but you’re looking to replace it, watch for these sign that it’s time to install a new boiler:
- Old age: Boilers last about 15 to 25 years. If your unit is within this age range, start browsing for replacements now.
- Insufficient heating: A failing boiler may no longer heat your home adequately, leaving you shivering on Chicago’s coldest winter nights.
- Uneven temperatures: When a boiler reaches the end of its lifespan, you’ll notice hot and cold pockets from one floor to the next—or even from room to room.
- Odd sounds: Schedule a repair if your boiler starts making strange noises. Depending on the other factors listed here, it may be better to replace the unit rather than pay for a repair.
Why Choose ABC As Your Chicago Boiler Services Company?
When you choose ABC for heating services in the Chicago area, our team makes you these promises:
- The job is convenient for you! Heating problems are already inconvenient, you don’t need to work with a difficult company, too. That’s why at ABC we work on your schedule.
- We perform background checks! You deserve to work with the best Chicago heating contractors, so we drug test and perform background checks before hiring.
- We offer stress-free heating services! With ABC, the job will be completed correctly the first time, every time. We even offer a worry-free guarantee at no cost.
- There will be no surprises! Worried that the job is going to take a few hours? Don’t stress—we price by the job, not by the hours.
Choose ABC for Boiler Installation in the Chicagoland Area & Suburbs
Tired of dealing with an inoperable boiler? Or, maybe your heating system is only heating half the rooms in your home? Whether you need a new heating system installed or an existing unit repaired, there’s only one name to know—ABC Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric. With more than six decades of experience handling Chicago’s heating problems, our team at ABC has the experience and know-how to get the any heating issue diagnosed and resolved quickly and efficiently.
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Have never had such an excellent technician to evaluate our furnace problem. If he hadn't been so thorough, it possibly could have resulted in a carbon monoxide disaster. A true professional!”–
“After a long day on a Friday (first snow of the year - lots of customers without heat), Dion L came to perform routine furnace inspection and filter change. Dion was courteous, efficient, informed us of all that he was doing, showed us an area of concern and how we…”–
“Ron S., fixed an electrical short in the attic, which prevented a fire. He rewired the attic thru the bedroom ceiling light. He replaced an outside electrical connection, and repaired my ceiling fan. The attic wiring was very crazy. He did an outstanding job figuring it out and fixing the…”–
“I called other before I call ABC and was giving long wait and schedule time to come out and check the heating system. So I received a message on the web about ABC Plumbing and Heating. So I called the company right away and they said what time would you…”–
“I am so impressed with Chris and ABC Plumbing, Heating, Cooling. His friendliness honest approach to his Job is remarkable. Thanks Chris for making my day and believing that they are still great honorable people out there.”–
“Paul B. serviced my furnace yesterday with an inspection and cleaning. He didn't stop there though, I had purchased a new filter for my humidifier on the furnace and he replaced that for me, showed me how to do it in the future and explained how to adjust the humidity…”–