Meet Chicago Northwest Restaurant Week
Calling all foodies! Meet Chicago Restaurant Week is making its way back into town and bringing some of the city’s finest plates and delicious dishes along with it! So grab a fork and a knife and let’s dig right in.
It’s time to let the foodie inside you come out to play, or should we say eat? Take advantage of 10 straight days of price-fixed menus, discounts and deals from February 24th through March 5th. Keep in mind that this event only happens once a year!
Here’s a list of a few participating restaurants:
- Benihana: if you’re looking for a personalized experience, this is the spot for you. From succulent seafood and tender chicken to juicy meats prepared right in front of your eyes there’s something for every palate.
- Chef Vince’s Zeal: a new restaurant in the Woodfield-Schaumburg area serving a tasty variety ranging from burgers and pasta to steak and fresh fish.
- Chicago Prime Steakhouse: award-winning Prime USDA cuts and a notable wine list. Need we say more?
- Ditka’s Arlington Heights: steaks, chops and memorabilia give this restaurant it’s charm and yes, it’s named after the famous Chicago Bears Coach, Mike Ditka.
- Granite City Food & Brewery: made-from-scratch recipes and craft beers – come hungry and thirsty and leave full and happy.
- Realtime Sports Bar: this is a restaurant unlike any other. They’ve recreated the feeling of being at a live sporting event and they’re serving up awesome food. Check out the live band on Friday and Saturday nights.
Please Note: restaurant menus are subject to change and tax and gratuity are not included in most pricing models. Be sure to let your server know you are there for Restaurant Week!
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Tom was awesome! He is very personable and explains the whole process well. He did a great job and ensured that he used 5-star service throughout the process. I will definitely use ABC and Tom again in the future for electrical work.”–
“Bill showed up on time to repair our broken air conditioner. ABC kept in touch throughout the day to let me know time he would be arriving too. Bill was professional, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. We wound up signing up for monthly care package because Bill and ABC really made…”–
“We were very pleased with the service performed by Brett Pack in performing the annual maintenance of our air conditioning unit. He noted it was low on refrigerant, which he then added after consulting with us. He also made sure we took advantage of all available discounts.”–
“Tom did a super job fixing our electrical problem. He is one of the best electricians I have ever had in my home for repair work. I would highly recommend Tom and ABC Company if you need any type of electrical work. He took his time and explained everything and…”–
“I am so impressed with Chris and ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling and Electric. His friendliness honest approach to his Job is remarkable. Thanks Chris for making my day and believing that they are still great honorable people out there.”–
“Our AC was not working in the 90-degree summer heat. Josh identified that power was not going to the furnace blower. He identified that power was not going to the furnace breaker. His keen eye spotted that the wire leading into the breaker had frayed. He cut out the frayed…”–