Sewer Line Backup Company Tampa, FL
Sewer line backups aren’t just messy – they can create health risks and even damage other elements of your home’s plumbing system. That’s why at the first sign of a backed-up sewer line, your local 24/7 plumber should be at the ready with a sewage backup fix on the first visit.
At ABC Plumbing, Air & Heat, our expert plumbers provide sewer backup repair throughout the Tampa Bay area. We can help you find and solve sewer line problems as they happen and prevent the trouble from returning in the future. We also offer sewer and drain cleaning, repair, inspections, and much more.
Call ABC today at 813-452-5952 or contact us online for 24/7 sewage line backup repair in Tampa, FL!
With extensive professional plumbing experience, our company has the skills and equipment necessary to help with all your sewer and drain needs, and our services come with a worry-free guarantee with upfront, no-surprise pricing. We serve homeowners throughout the Tampa area in Hillsborough County, Pinellas County, and parts of Pasco County.
Signs of a Sewage Line Backup
Some sewer line backup symptoms are more obvious than others. Watch for:
- Strong odors coming from your drains
- Standing water in a drain pipe
- Slow drainage or clogs in multiple drains
- Toilet problems that persist even after plunging
- Wastewater backups in floor drains, especially in low areas of your home like a basement
- One plumbing fixture acting up while you’re using another (like wastewater in a tub that backs up when you’re using a sink)
If any of these signs are familiar, contact us right away! Call 813-452-5952 for sewage line backup repair in the Tampa area!
What Causes a Clogged Sewer Drain Line?
There are many potential causes to a backed-up sewer:
- Foreign objects: The most common cause of a sewer backup is a good old-fashioned clog. Anything that shouldn’t have gone down a drain can get stuck and keep wastewater from flowing to the sewer system, causing sewage to back up into your home.
- Tree root infiltration: When tree roots grow into cracked or vulnerable sewer lines, they create a blockage and cause a sewage backup.
- Damaged sewer lines: As sewer lines age, they develop sags, cracks, breaks, or misalignments. These result in water not flowing as freely as it should, ultimately causing a backup in your home.
- Heavy rains and floods: City sewage lines can be inundated with water when it rains. When these lines can’t take in more water, sewage can start backing up in homes.
However it started, ABC is here to help! Call 813-452-5952 or contact us online for sewage line backup repair in Tampa, FL!
Unclogging a Backup Up Sewer Line
With top-notch training and equipment, ABC’s plumbing experts will first help you find the source of the problem by testing your plumbing fixtures. We may conduct a drain and sewer camera inspection before we remove the clogs, and we’ll repair or replace your sewer line to keep it from backing up again.
When you need sewer line repair, trust ABC’s over 65 years of experience to get it done right – the first time! Call 813-452-5952 or contact us online today for sewage line backup repair in the Tampa Bay area.
Prevent Backups with Regular Plumbing Maintenance
You can lower your risk of sewer clogs and main line sewage backups by following these simple prevention tips:
- Properly dispose of waste: Don’t put grease, paper products (like paper towels or “flushable” wipes), debris, or other foreign objects in your drains.
- Properly maintain your plumbing system: Routine sewer drain cleaning helps prevent clogs and other issues that often lead to sewer backup.
- Replace old sewer lines before they fail: If your sewer lines are more than 25 years old, save yourself the future headache by proactively replacing them now – before a sewer break.
Why Choose ABC for Sewer Line Repair?
When you choose ABC for sewage backup services in the Tampa Bay area, our team promises you this:
- The job is convenient for you! Sewage problems are already inconvenient—you don’t need to work with a difficult plumbing company, too. That’s why we work around your schedule.
- We perform background checks! You deserve to work with the best plumbers in Tampa, so we conduct drug tests and perform background checks before hiring.
- We offer stress-free plumbing services! With ABC, the job will be completed correctly the first time, every time. We even offer a worry-free guarantee at no cost.
- There will be no surprises! Worried that the job is going to take a few hours? Don’t stress—we price by the job, not by the hour.
Schedule Sewer Backup Services in Tampa, FL
With over 65 years of experience with sewer lines, the team at ABC Plumbing, Air & Heat has seen it all. Available 24/7 for emergency service, we are here for you, ready to provide fast, reliable sewer backup and repair services throughout the Tampa Bay area.
Don’t wait! Call 813-452-5952 or contact us online for 24/7 emergency sewer backup repair in Tampa, Florida.
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“I wish I could give more stars. Our technician's name is Cole—he was pleasant, knowledgeable, very professional and prompt. I will definitely recommend ABC to anyone!”–
“Our technician showed up on time, was friendly, professional and very informative. He took his time doing an exceptional inspection of our system. He explained every detail, and left me feeling confident that we made the right choice by calling ABC. We were happy with our experience!”–
“My technician’s name is Angel and he was prompt and expeditious in his inspection. He showed me potential issues and what to look out for the future. I had an overall outstanding experience compared to other air-conditioning companies I’ve come across in the past. Thank you Angel and ABC!”–
“Nate was fast and professional. I will use ABC again. Major stress taken care of. The job was less expensive than I was thinking and we can now get regular service and checkup for less than most places.”–