Heat Pump Maintenance in Tampa, FL
Heat pumps provide an incredibly energy-efficient method for heating and cooling your Tampa home. However, even when you don’t suspect repair needs for your unit, scheduling routine heat pump maintenance is a must for maintaining the integrity of your system.
If it’s been longer than six months since your last heat pump inspection, it’s time to get an appointment on the books. Contact the trusted HVAC contractors at ABC Plumbing, Air & Heat to conduct the thorough maintenance check you need to keep your system running smoothly.
Contact us at 813-452-5952 to schedule your maintenance service in and around the Tampa area.
Benefits of Heat Pump Maintenance for Tampa Residents
All home appliances need routine maintenance to stay in good working condition, and your heat pump is no different. Since heat pumps work year-round to provide your home with air conditioning and heating, having a maintenance check conducted twice a year is important. Biannual tune-ups can help further improve its performance and life span. When you schedule heat pump maintenance, you’ll notice benefits like:
- Energy efficiency: Heat pumps are already the most energy-efficient HVAC option available, and keeping it well-maintained will further increase the efficiency by 25% or more!
- Increased savings: With 25% more energy efficiency, you’ll enjoy reduced monthly energy expenses. Maintenance also helps reduce operational costs by catching repair needs before they escalate into more costly issues.
- Improved life span: Heat pump maintenance is proven to extend the life span of your system. That’s because regular heat pump tune-ups make sure everything is in good working condition — and that can prevent breakdowns.
By scheduling your heat pump maintenance services now, you’ll save time and money in the future on unnecessary repair and replacement requests.
For the fast, efficient service you need, contact the team at ABC by calling 813-452-5952 to schedule your heat pump system maintenance appointment.
What To Expect During Heat Pump Maintenance Service
Your trusted HVAC contractor will perform a long list of standard inspections during your heat pump maintenance appointment. Here are just some of the items our team checks off our list when performing your routine inspection:
- Clean and clear the area surrounding your unit
- Make sure the thermostat is working properly
- Check electrical connections, capacitors, relays, and contactors
- Test unit disconnect switches and test time delay functions
- Lubricate essential components
- Verify that the system is turning on and off as expected
- Replace the air filter as needed
- Check if any belts, pulleys, or other internal components are out of place
- Check reverse valve functionality for seasonal changes
Following your heat pump maintenance, be sure to ask about any imminent repair needs or recommendations for improving performance. Here at ABC, we are happy to assist with any questions you may have following your maintenance appointment.
Contact us today at 813-452-5952 to schedule heat pump maintenance at your Tampa home!
Choose ABC for Your Tampa Heat Pump Maintenance
At ABC, we pride ourselves on providing an exceptional level of customer care and professional HVAC service. For us, that means providing each of our clients with the following:
- Convenience: We work around your schedule to deliver expert service at the time that works best for you.
- Professionalism: Each of our employees has undergone a national background check and drug test to ensure the utmost professionalism with each service.
- Ease: Our worry-free guarantee ensures each appointment is straightforward, simple, and stress-free.
- Transparency: We provide you with upfront and honest pricing, so you’ll never suffer from sticker shock with our team of trusted professionals.
Our team has years of experience performing maintenance on a wide variety of heat pump makes and models.
For the fast, efficient service you need, contact the ABC team at 813-452-5952.
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“I wish I could give more stars. Our technician's name is Cole—he was pleasant, knowledgeable, very professional and prompt. I will definitely recommend ABC to anyone!”–
“Our technician showed up on time, was friendly, professional and very informative. He took his time doing an exceptional inspection of our system. He explained every detail, and left me feeling confident that we made the right choice by calling ABC. We were happy with our experience!”–
“My technician’s name is Angel and he was prompt and expeditious in his inspection. He showed me potential issues and what to look out for the future. I had an overall outstanding experience compared to other air-conditioning companies I’ve come across in the past. Thank you Angel and ABC!”–
“Nate was fast and professional. I will use ABC again. Major stress taken care of. The job was less expensive than I was thinking and we can now get regular service and checkup for less than most places.”–