Air Conditioning Installation in Tampa, FL
Is your air conditioner old, inefficient, and in need of replacement? Need a cooling system installed in a new home? When you need quality, professional air conditioning installation or replacement services, look no further than our team at ABC Plumbing, Air & Heat.
We are a leading air conditioning contractor in the Tampa area. With our NATE-certified technicians, upfront pricing, and a worry-free guarantee, you can be sure that every job is completed properly at a great price. We serve homeowners throughout the Tampa area, including Downtown Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Town ‘n’ Country, and beyond.
Are you ready for a new air conditioning system? Need some expert advice on your options for central air conditioning or other units? Call ABC today at 813-452-5952 or contact us online to schedule AC installation today!
Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement in Tampa, FL
The efficiency, performance, and longevity of an air conditioning system depends highly on the quality of its installation. At ABC, our technicians have the training and experience necessary to provide a clean, professional, energy-efficient installation, and all of our services are backed by our worry-free guarantee. When you choose ABC for your AC installation, we will:
- Help you choose the best brand – We offer the latest high-performance air conditioning systems from the industry’s top manufacturers, and we will help you choose the best system for your needs and budget.
- Select a SEER rating – The seasonal energy efficiency ratio, or SEER, helps you compare the efficiency of different air conditioner brands and models. We feature systems that range from 14 SEER to over 20. By choosing a system with a higher SEER, you may pay more initially, but you can earn that difference back through lower monthly energy costs.
- Size the system properly – Our team will perform comprehensive Manual J load calculations to size your system appropriately for your home, factoring in the size of the building, as well as the number of rooms, the layout, occupancy, insulation quality, the number of windows, and more. This ensures your system is properly matched to your home for ideal performance, energy efficiency, and comfort.
- Provide a professional AC installation – Our expert technicians will remove your old system, if necessary, and install the condenser unit, evaporator, refrigerant line, electrical cables, and accessories. We will ensure the installation meets all manufacturer specifications for full warranty coverage, efficient performance, and long-term comfort.
At ABC, we also offer complete AC maintenance services to keep your new air conditioner in great condition, as well as repair services.
Contact us today for an AC installation quote in the Tampa area!
The Benefits of a Professional AC Installation
A quality installation is essential to the performance of your new air conditioning system, and by choosing our professional AC installation services at ABC, you can enjoy:
- Greater energy efficiency
- Lower cooling costs
- Fewer breakdowns and malfunctions
- Longer AC service life
- Improved comfort, air quality, and humidity control
- Full manufacturer warranty coverage
We stand by our work, and we will make sure your installation is completed to your satisfaction. Contact us today to learn more!
Signs Your AC Needs to Be Replaced
Well before your air conditioner fails completely, it will probably raise some red flags, warning you it’s on its way out. Some common signs that it’s time to replace an old system with a new AC unit include:
- Constant system cycling
- More frequent repairs
- Weak airflow
- Warm airflow
- Strange sounds from the unit
- Strange odors from the unit
If you notice any of these signs, don’t hesitate to call ABC at 813-452-5952 or contact us online to schedule AC replacement service!
Whether you’re looking for a central air conditioner or a ductless system, we can help you pick the best choice for your needs and budget.
Why Choose ABC as Your Tampa AC Company?
When you choose ABC for air conditioning services in the Tampa area, our local AC company makes you these promises:
- The job is convenient for you! Air conditioning problems are already inconvenient—you don’t need to work with a difficult company, too. That’s why our AC company works on your schedule.
- We perform background checks! You deserve to work with the best AC company, so we drug-test and perform background checks before hiring.
- We offer stress-free air conditioning services! With ABC, the job will be completed correctly the first time, every time. We even offer a worry-free guarantee at no cost.
- There will be no surprises! Worried that the job is going to take a few hours? Don’t stress—our team prices by the job, not by the hour.
Schedule Air Conditioning Installation in Tampa, FL
From air conditioning replacements to upgrades and new installations, trust our experts at ABC Plumbing, Air & Heat for quality installations at competitive prices. Our team can provide all the services you need to keep your home cool and comfortable through the summer.
Call us today at 813-452-5952 or contact us online to schedule your AC installation or replacement in Tampa!
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Bill showed up on time to repair our broken air conditioner. ABC kept in touch throughout the day to let me know time he would be arriving too. Bill was professional, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. We wound up signing up for monthly care package because Bill and ABC really made…”–
“We were very pleased with the service performed by Brett Pack in performing the annual maintenance of our air conditioning unit. He noted it was low on refrigerant, which he then added after consulting with us. He also made sure we took advantage of all available discounts.”–
“I am so impressed with Chris and ABC Plumbing, Heating, Cooling. His friendliness honest approach to his Job is remarkable. Thanks Chris for making my day and believing that they are still great honorable people out there.”–
“Our AC was not working in the 90-degree summer heat. Josh identified that power was not going to the furnace blower. He identified that power was not going to the furnace breaker. His keen eye spotted that the wire leading into the breaker had frayed. He cut out the frayed…”–