Water Heater Replacement in Chicago, IL
A water heater is an essential appliance for every homeowner. Without one, you won’t be able to get any hot water throughout the house. When it’s time for a water heater replacement in Chicago, count on the plumbers at ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling and Electric.
Our team can look over your water heater system, discuss your options, and perform the necessary repairs or replacements to your system. We pride ourselves on ensuring our customers have the hot water they need before the job is done.
Signs Your Water Heater Needs To Be Replaced
Water heaters tend to last 10 years before they need replacing. If they are maintained well, water heaters can last even longer. These systems will show signs of wear and tear over time, including:
- Leaking tank: Water should never come from the water heater and spill onto the floor.
- Gas smell: Water heaters may emit a small amount of gas smell, but it should not be overwhelming.
- Underheating: Units should consistently deliver hot water to any faucet around the home whenever you need it.
- Odd sounds: Water heaters may make some sound while running, but it should not be loud or sound like banging or grinding.
Water Heater Options
At ABC, we can install traditional and tankless water heater units. Our team will discuss your needs and recommend the right system.
Traditional water heaters keep dozens of gallons of water heated and ready to go. Tankless water heaters offer energy efficiency and a smaller unit.
How To Choose the Best Water Heater for Your Needs?
You need to know the ins and outs of the kind of water heaters available to choose a new one for your home. When on the lookout for a new water heater, here are the components to consider:
- Fuel type: You have the option of going with natural gas, electric, fuel oil, propane, geothermal power, and solar energy as your water heater power source. Our team can help you choose which would best suit your needs.
- Size: This will depend on your daily hot water usage. The work expected to be placed on your water heater, the bigger you’ll want it to be. We can help recommend the best size for the amount based on your regular hot water usage.
- Energy-efficiency stats: You’ll want a highly energy-efficient water heater to save on utility bills without sacrificing efficiency. This will affect the cost of your heater, so we’ll be sure to keep your economic needs in mind when finding a solution.
- Style: You may consider a tankless water heater for its energy efficiency and convenience as it provides hot water on demand.
Trust ABC With Your Water Heater Replacement
For decades, ABC has provided locals with top-quality plumbing services. We install the best water heaters available, ensure they work correctly, and consistently produce hot water. You can depend on us for upfront pricing, no surprises, and a stress-free experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does my hot water fluctuate even though I installed a new water heater?
How can I make my new water heater last as long as possible?
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Tom was awesome! He is very personable and explains the whole process well. He did a great job and ensured that he used 5-star service throughout the process. I will definitely use ABC and Tom again in the future for electrical work.”–
“Bill showed up on time to repair our broken air conditioner. ABC kept in touch throughout the day to let me know time he would be arriving too. Bill was professional, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. We wound up signing up for monthly care package because Bill and ABC really made…”–
“We were very pleased with the service performed by Brett Pack in performing the annual maintenance of our air conditioning unit. He noted it was low on refrigerant, which he then added after consulting with us. He also made sure we took advantage of all available discounts.”–
“Tom did a super job fixing our electrical problem. He is one of the best electricians I have ever had in my home for repair work. I would highly recommend Tom and ABC Company if you need any type of electrical work. He took his time and explained everything and…”–
“I am so impressed with Chris and ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling and Electric. His friendliness honest approach to his Job is remarkable. Thanks Chris for making my day and believing that they are still great honorable people out there.”–
“Our AC was not working in the 90-degree summer heat. Josh identified that power was not going to the furnace blower. He identified that power was not going to the furnace breaker. His keen eye spotted that the wire leading into the breaker had frayed. He cut out the frayed…”–
- satisfaction guaranteed
- customer service guarantee
- "no surprises" guarantee
- no-nonsense parts & labor warranty See More +
Our AC Guarantees
- equipment size guarantee
- lifetime installation materials warranty
- AC "level for life" warranty
- the exclusive "no-lemon" guarantee See More +