Professional Water Heater Replacement Services in Chicago
When looking to replace your water heater, many things need consideration, such as the size, type, and style best suited for your home. At ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling and Electric, we provide you with a variety of options along with their pros and cons so you can decide which one works best for you and your loved ones.
Water heater on the fritz in your Chicago home? Call ABC at (888) 868-6667 to schedule your water heater replacement.
Common Signs You Need To Replace Your Water Heater
Unless you’re not getting any hot water at all, it may be all too easy to miss subtle signs that your water heater needs to be replaced. Some of the most common symptoms to look out for include:
- Age: If your water heater is over 10 years old, it’s best to replace it with a newer, more energy-efficient model.
- Water quality: Odd discoloration, taste, or smell of your water indicate that your tank may be rusting and will need replacement.
- Frequency of repairs: If you find that the cost of repairs is adding up, replacing it would prove to be more cost-effective.
Are you experiencing these issues with your water heater? Please schedule an appointment at (888) 868-6667 with one of our experts.
How To Choose the Best Water Heater for Your Needs?
Without knowing the ins and outs of the kind of water heaters available, choosing a new one for your home can be overwhelming. When on the lookout for a new water heater, here are the components to consider:
- Choose fuel type: You have the option of going with natural gas, electric, fuel oil, propane, geothermal power, and solar energy as your water heater power source. Our team can help you choose which would best suit your needs.
- Choose a size: This will depend on your daily hot water usage. The work expected to be placed on your water heater, the bigger you’ll want it to be. We can help recommend the best size for the amount based on your regular hot water usage.
- Compare energy efficiency stats: You’ll want to have a highly energy-efficient water heater to save on utility bills without sacrificing efficiency. This will affect the cost of your heater, so we’ll be sure to keep your economic needs in mind when finding a solution.
- Choose a style: You may be considering a tankless water heater for its energy efficiency and high level of convenience as it provides hot water on demand.
Get Your New Water Heater With ABC
ABC has been helping the homeowners of Chicago for over 65 years. We ensure that all your water heater needs are met from beginning to end. At the end of your water heater replacement service, you’ll be enjoying reliable access to hot water for years to come.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does my hot water keep fluctuating even though I installed a new water heater?
It’s possible that your water heater wasn’t installed properly. Our technicians can help with that.
How can I make my new water heater last as long as possible?
Scheduling routine professional maintenance can help extend the life span of your water heater by several months or even a few years.
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Tom was awesome! He is very personable and explains the whole process well. He did a great job and ensured that he used 5-star service throughout the process. I will definitely use ABC and Tom again in the future for electrical work.”–
“Bill showed up on time to repair our broken air conditioner. ABC kept in touch throughout the day to let me know time he would be arriving too. Bill was professional, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. We wound up signing up for monthly care package because Bill and ABC really made…”–
“We were very pleased with the service performed by Brett Pack in performing the annual maintenance of our air conditioning unit. He noted it was low on refrigerant, which he then added after consulting with us. He also made sure we took advantage of all available discounts.”–
“Tom did a super job fixing our electrical problem. He is one of the best electricians I have ever had in my home for repair work. I would highly recommend Tom and ABC Company if you need any type of electrical work. He took his time and explained everything and…”–
“I am so impressed with Chris and ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling and Electric. His friendliness honest approach to his Job is remarkable. Thanks Chris for making my day and believing that they are still great honorable people out there.”–
“Our AC was not working in the 90-degree summer heat. Josh identified that power was not going to the furnace blower. He identified that power was not going to the furnace breaker. His keen eye spotted that the wire leading into the breaker had frayed. He cut out the frayed…”–
- satisfaction guaranteed
- customer service guarantee
- "no surprises" guarantee
- no-nonsense parts & labor warranty See More +
Our AC Guarantees
- equipment size guarantee
- lifetime installation materials warranty
- AC "level for life" warranty
- the exclusive "no-lemon" guarantee See More +