Chicago Water Heater Replacement & Repair
Your home is built on five primary services that keep you in total comfort: plumbing, sewer, cooling, electric, and heating. These systems work together to eliminate stress and increase at-home satisfaction, including your water heater, which provides the proper water temperature to bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms. As a silent operator that keeps your home on the move, your water heater can sometimes be neglected until an issue arises. At ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling and Electric, our highly trained technicians offer the protection and attention your system needs for continued performance in Chicago and the surrounding area. From high-efficiency system installation to repairs and replacements, you can consider it done when you enlist the help of an ABC professional.
Services We Offer
Installation & replacement: If your system has moved past its days of peak efficiency and you’re ready for a replacement, call ABC and let a specialist help you select a model that works for your space. With high-efficiency models optimized for total cooling, we’re confident that we’ll find a suitable unit for you.
Repair: If you’re experiencing water heater emergencies, we offer fast, reliable repair services to get your home’s system back up and running.
Maintenance: To extend the service life of your water heater, we recommend annual maintenance for preventative care that can save you on major repairs and keep your unit under warranty (if required).
For all your water heater needs, call 888-868-6667 or contact us online for quality water heater care.
Signs You Need Water Heater Services in Your Home
You may need water heater services and not know it. Check out the list of signs that indicate your water heater needs professional attention to prevent the risk of system damage with our 24/7 emergency services for quick response.
Signs your system needs service:
- Your water heater is making strange sounds: if you notice that your hot water system is making unusual noises such as scraping, popping, or grinding, then it’s time to seek professional help.
- Rusty Valve/Inlet: If there are signs of rush on the pressure relief valve or around the water inlet, you may be dealing with a more significant issue. Rust can severely damage a water heater and lead to system replacements.
- Water is leaking from the unit: As your water heater reaches the end of its service life, you may notice pools of water around the floor near the tank. This is a good indicator that there may be leak troubles that can spiral and cause untold damage to your home.
You don’t have to be a pro to know the signs. Look at your water heater and see if you need to call 888-868-6667 for further professional diagnosis and repair options.
Tankless vs. Conventional Water Heaters
Our trusted technicians have your back if you’re looking for expert advice to help you select the right system for your home. Choosing the right water heating system for your home is a commitment, and that’s why our tankless water heater system installation services are comparable to none. Consider the benefits of a tankless system for energy efficiency, reduced operating costs, and on-demand hot water.
Our tankless water heater services include:
- Tankless water heater repairs: We offer repair solutions if your tankless water heater exhibits signs such as sediments in your hot water, uneven temperatures, or strange noises.
- Tankless water heater maintenance: Our all-inclusive maintenance services keep your water heating working in excellent condition year-round.
- Tankless water heater installations & replacements: Considering a water heater upgrade to modernize your home’s water system? Our team of experts provides installation and replacement solutions to get your home fitted with a new system in no time.
Are you considering a tankless water heater replacement for your home? Call 888-868-6667 or contact us online, and our professional technicians can help you choose the best system for your home.
Why Trust Us?
Our company does it all. We specialize in complete care for the central parts of your home to keep it operating as best as possible for as long as possible. Our specialists undergo extensive background checks and provide convenient scheduling and a worry-free guarantee to make your home repair an easy, stress-free experience.
Contact us online or call 888-868-6667 to speak with ABC’s team of professionals today about your Chicago home’s water heater.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does a water heater last?
How much is it going to cost to replace my water heater?
What's inside your water heater?
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Tom was awesome! He is very personable and explains the whole process well. He did a great job and ensured that he used 5-star service throughout the process. I will definitely use ABC and Tom again in the future for electrical work.”–
“Bill showed up on time to repair our broken air conditioner. ABC kept in touch throughout the day to let me know time he would be arriving too. Bill was professional, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. We wound up signing up for monthly care package because Bill and ABC really made…”–
“We were very pleased with the service performed by Brett Pack in performing the annual maintenance of our air conditioning unit. He noted it was low on refrigerant, which he then added after consulting with us. He also made sure we took advantage of all available discounts.”–
“Tom did a super job fixing our electrical problem. He is one of the best electricians I have ever had in my home for repair work. I would highly recommend Tom and ABC Company if you need any type of electrical work. He took his time and explained everything and…”–
“I am so impressed with Chris and ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling and Electric. His friendliness honest approach to his Job is remarkable. Thanks Chris for making my day and believing that they are still great honorable people out there.”–
“Our AC was not working in the 90-degree summer heat. Josh identified that power was not going to the furnace blower. He identified that power was not going to the furnace breaker. His keen eye spotted that the wire leading into the breaker had frayed. He cut out the frayed…”–
- satisfaction guaranteed
- customer service guarantee
- "no surprises" guarantee
- no-nonsense parts & labor warranty See More +
Our AC Guarantees
- equipment size guarantee
- lifetime installation materials warranty
- AC "level for life" warranty
- the exclusive "no-lemon" guarantee See More +