Top-Notch Toilet Repair in Chicago, IL
Plumbing services are essential for a healthy and comfortable living space. At ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling and Electric in Chicago, we offer a range of services that the members of our community can trust.
As your home gets older, your plumbing system does, also. Awareness of the signs of a broken toilet can save you time and money. In this post, we will explore the clues that indicate you need toilet repair, toilet replacement choices, and why ABC is the right pick for your plumbing needs.
ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling and Electric offers dependable toilet repair services, so you don’t have to tackle this problem alone. Contact our team today at 888-868-6667 to schedule an appointment!
Reliable Toilet Repair
At ABC Plumbing, we specialize in fixing any toilet difficulty you may encounter. From minor to major, we are equipped to deal with any toilet repair or maintenance job promptly and cost-effectively.
Our experienced technicians have the expertise to handle any toilet repair situation quickly and efficiently. We understand that a malfunctioning toilet can be a significant inconvenience, and our mission is to provide services to get the job done correctly the first time.
Signs You Need Toilet Repair
A toilet that is not functioning correctly can create many problems. Water leaking, bowl not flushing, and clogged drains are all common issues that require professional intervention. Signs you need toilet repair services include:
- Constantly running toilet: If your toilet continues to run even after the tank has filled up, it may mean there is a problem. It wastes water and increases your water bill.
- Slow drain: A slow-draining toilet can be caused by various issues, such as a clogged drain, a sewer line blockage, or an improper flush.
- Water leakage: If you notice water pooling around the base of your toilet, it likely indicates a leak. This leakage can be due to several reasons, such as a damaged wax seal or a crack in the bowl or tank.
- Weak flush: Refrain from repeatedly flushing as it may worsen this problem. A weak flush can be caused by blockages in the trap or vent or a faulty flapper.
- Noisy toilet: If your toilet is making strange noises such as gurgling, hissing, or splashing, it may indicate the development of a blockage or a problem with the water supply.
- Old or damaged fixtures: Over time, the components of a toilet can wear out and require replacement. A faulty fill valve or flush lever may cause the toilet to malfunction.
Toilet Replacement Options
Sometimes repairing the toilet is not an option, especially after years of service. Replacing your old toilet with a new low-flow model can save you money in the long run. According to The Spruce, “low-flow toilets use as little as 1.6 gallons per flush compared to older toilets that use as much as 7 gallons.”
Low-flow models save water and money and can often pay for themselves in just a few years. ABC can help you choose the best toilet replacement options for your budget and lifestyle.
Why Choose ABC?
At ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling and Electric, we believe customers deserve the best service for their hard-earned money. Our team of licensed and certified technicians is experienced and knowledgeable about the latest technology and repair techniques.
We guarantee our work and always provide a clear and honest estimate of costs before beginning any work. We aim to provide the highest quality service to our customers in Chicago, and we have been for over 70 years. Trust ABC Plumbing to fix your toilet issues quickly and efficiently.
Toilet Repair FAQs
Why does my toilet run after I flush it?
Why doesn’t my toilet bowl fill correctly?
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Tom was awesome! He is very personable and explains the whole process well. He did a great job and ensured that he used 5-star service throughout the process. I will definitely use ABC and Tom again in the future for electrical work.”–
“Bill showed up on time to repair our broken air conditioner. ABC kept in touch throughout the day to let me know time he would be arriving too. Bill was professional, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. We wound up signing up for monthly care package because Bill and ABC really made…”–
“We were very pleased with the service performed by Brett Pack in performing the annual maintenance of our air conditioning unit. He noted it was low on refrigerant, which he then added after consulting with us. He also made sure we took advantage of all available discounts.”–
“Tom did a super job fixing our electrical problem. He is one of the best electricians I have ever had in my home for repair work. I would highly recommend Tom and ABC Company if you need any type of electrical work. He took his time and explained everything and…”–
“I am so impressed with Chris and ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling and Electric. His friendliness honest approach to his Job is remarkable. Thanks Chris for making my day and believing that they are still great honorable people out there.”–
“Our AC was not working in the 90-degree summer heat. Josh identified that power was not going to the furnace blower. He identified that power was not going to the furnace breaker. His keen eye spotted that the wire leading into the breaker had frayed. He cut out the frayed…”–
- satisfaction guaranteed
- customer service guarantee
- "no surprises" guarantee
- no-nonsense parts & labor warranty See More +
Our AC Guarantees
- equipment size guarantee
- lifetime installation materials warranty
- AC "level for life" warranty
- the exclusive "no-lemon" guarantee See More +