Chicago Toilet Repair Services
The toilet is one of the most used plumbing fixtures in your home. When it clogs, runs, or doesn’t flush properly, you can’t delay the repair for long. That’s why, if you attempt simple DIY repairs to no avail, you should call ABC Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric for professional toilet repair. We also offer emergency services when toilet problems happen at night or on the weekend.
Toilet Repair Services in Chicago
Toilets can act up in many ways. Here are some of the reasons to call a plumber:
- The toilet won’t stop running: After you flush the toilet, the water should stop after a few moments. The most likely reason the toilet keeps running is that the flapper fails to shut properly. It may be caught on the chain or disconnected from the hinge. Try adjusting the rubber flapper so it settles on the flapper seat. If you can’t work out what’s wrong, turn the water shut-off valve behind the toilet and call ABC.
- The toilet is clogged: A good plunger and a few forceful thrusts should be enough to clear out ordinary clogs. However, if the clog is particularly stubborn or a foreign object is wedged in the pipes, DIY techniques may not be enough to unclog the toilet. To prevent making the problem worse, let our Chicago plumbers use a special auger to clear the drain quickly and efficiently.
- The toilet is overflowing: Whether the water is clear or soiled, the last thing you want is for your bathroom floor to flood with toilet water. Quickly reach behind the fixture and turn the water shut-off valve so the problem doesn’t get any worse. Then, call ABC for an emergency toilet repair.
- The toilet is leaking: If you hear occasional “phantom flushing” sounds from your toilet, this means there’s a leak between the tank and the bowl. This is more than just a nuisance. Leaky toilets are very wasteful. In fact, it’s one of the major contributors to the more than one trillion gallons of water that are wasted annually from inefficient home plumbing systems. Put a stop to the waste—and lower your water bills—by having a plumber fix your leaky toilet.
24-Hour Emergency Toilet Repairs in Chicago
Because sewer water is involved, many toilet problems call for emergency repairs. At ABC, we understand this wholeheartedly, which is why we’re available to take your call at any hour of the day or night. Whether you need our services late on a Friday night or first thing on Christmas morning, we’re always by your side. Just give ABC a call at (888) 868-6667, and we’ll send a qualified Chicago plumber to your door immediately.
Choose ABC for Toilet Repair in Chicago
With several plumbers to choose from in the area, we’re confident you’ll enjoy working with ABC. We offer four important promises to our customers:
- We work on your schedule: We know you’re busy, so we provide plumbing services in the evenings and on weekends and holidays. Just call us if you’re having an emergency and we’ll be right over!
- We background check our plumbers: We’re so strict in our selection process that we turn away 90% of applicants.
- We guarantee your 100% satisfaction: Plus, we offer the lowest prices, best customer service, and a “no lemon” guarantee.
- We price by the job, not by the hour: This is part of our “no surprises” pricing guarantee. Once the work begins, we stick to our quoted price, even if the job entails more work than we originally anticipated.
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Keith and his crew were top notch. Calm/cool, trustworthy, efficient, respectful, reliable, thorough, communicative and reassuring. And at the end of the day, quality work! For the bigger projects, I feel confident knowing we have a go-to service to call.”–
“ABC Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Electric are fantastic. I recently used them to replace my sump pump, which had exploded! They were very friendly on the phone and Rick H., our technician was fantastic. He explained things thoroughly, we was efficient and very nice. Will definitely be using him and…”–
“On only a day's notice, Adam came very prepared. He knew immediately what was the issue in each case. He replaced one toilet and repaired another. The bathrooms were left in great order and very clean. I am looking forward to having more work done by Adam and ABC.”–
“ABC was reliable and professional. Mike G was our technician and was a pleasure to work with. Down to earth, no pressure and gave you a straight answer to what you needed. Felt like I got an honest appraisal and was given a great quote. Will be calling them back…”–
“You never know for sure what you'll get when you need a contractor in a pinch. I chose ABC Plumbing out of my 2017 Best Picks Report for contractors because ABC was their top choice. After working them, I will use them again and tell everyone who needs this kind…”–
“EXCELLENT and FAST service provided by ABC plumbing and superb work at our home provided by Tom Glaza. He fielded, diagnosed and fixed all electrical issues. Tom is knowledgeable, friendly, efficient and explains everything in detail to customer so you know what he is fixing and gives accurate up front…”–