Chicago Toilet Repair Services
The toilet is one of the most used plumbing fixtures in your home. When it clogs, runs, or doesn’t flush properly, you can’t delay the repair for long. That’s why, if you attempt simple DIY repairs to no avail, you should call ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling and Electric for professional toilet repair. We also offer emergency services when toilet problems happen at night or on the weekend.
Toilet Repair Services in Chicago
Toilets can act up in many ways. Here are some of the reasons to call a plumber:
- The toilet won’t stop running: After you flush the toilet, the water should stop after a few moments. The most likely reason the toilet keeps running is that the flapper fails to shut properly. It may be caught on the chain or disconnected from the hinge. Try adjusting the rubber flapper so it settles on the flapper seat. If you can’t work out what’s wrong, turn the water shut-off valve behind the toilet and call ABC.
- The toilet is clogged: A good plunger and a few forceful thrusts should be enough to clear out ordinary clogs. However, if the clog is particularly stubborn or a foreign object is wedged in the pipes, DIY techniques may not be enough to unclog the toilet. To prevent making the problem worse, let our Chicago plumbers use a special auger to clear the drain quickly and efficiently.
- The toilet is overflowing: Whether the water is clear or soiled, the last thing you want is for your bathroom floor to flood with toilet water. Quickly reach behind the fixture and turn the water shut-off valve so the problem doesn’t get any worse. Then, call ABC for an emergency toilet repair.
- The toilet is leaking: If you hear occasional “phantom flushing” sounds from your toilet, this means there’s a leak between the tank and the bowl. This is more than just a nuisance. Leaky toilets are very wasteful. In fact, it’s one of the major contributors to the more than one trillion gallons of water that are wasted annually from inefficient home plumbing systems. Put a stop to the waste—and lower your water bills—by having a plumber fix your leaky toilet.
24-Hour Emergency Toilet Repairs in Chicago
Because sewer water is involved, many toilet problems call for emergency repairs. At ABC, we understand this wholeheartedly, which is why we’re available to take your call at any hour of the day or night. Whether you need our services late on a Friday night or first thing on Christmas morning, we’re always by your side. Just give ABC a call at (888) 868-6667, and we’ll send a qualified Chicago plumber to your door immediately.
Choose ABC for Toilet Repair in Chicago
With several plumbers to choose from in the area, we’re confident you’ll enjoy working with ABC. We offer four important promises to our customers:
- We work on your schedule: We know you’re busy, so we provide plumbing services in the evenings and on weekends and holidays. Just call us if you’re having an emergency and we’ll be right over!
- We background check our plumbers: We’re so strict in our selection process that we turn away 90% of applicants.
- We guarantee your 100% satisfaction: Plus, we offer the lowest prices, best customer service, and a “no lemon” guarantee.
- We price by the job, not by the hour: This is part of our “no surprises” pricing guarantee. Once the work begins, we stick to our quoted price, even if the job entails more work than we originally anticipated.
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Tom was awesome! He is very personable and explains the whole process well. He did a great job and ensured that he used 5-star service throughout the process. I will definitely use ABC and Tom again in the future for electrical work.”–
“Bill showed up on time to repair our broken air conditioner. ABC kept in touch throughout the day to let me know time he would be arriving too. Bill was professional, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. We wound up signing up for monthly care package because Bill and ABC really made…”–
“We were very pleased with the service performed by Brett Pack in performing the annual maintenance of our air conditioning unit. He noted it was low on refrigerant, which he then added after consulting with us. He also made sure we took advantage of all available discounts.”–
“Tom did a super job fixing our electrical problem. He is one of the best electricians I have ever had in my home for repair work. I would highly recommend Tom and ABC Company if you need any type of electrical work. He took his time and explained everything and…”–
“I am so impressed with Chris and ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling and Electric. His friendliness honest approach to his Job is remarkable. Thanks Chris for making my day and believing that they are still great honorable people out there.”–
“Our AC was not working in the 90-degree summer heat. Josh identified that power was not going to the furnace blower. He identified that power was not going to the furnace breaker. His keen eye spotted that the wire leading into the breaker had frayed. He cut out the frayed…”–