Sump Pump Installation & Repair in the Chicagoland Area
Water can collect easily in a basement or crawl space after a major storm. Usually, this water will drain away or evaporate, but you need a sump pump if water remains in your basement when it shouldn’t. Our Chicago plumbers can determine if you need a sump pump and where it should be installed. We can perform repairs or maintenance if you already have a system. Enlist the ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling, and Electric team to ensure your home stays dry.
Sump Pump Services
When it comes to sump pump service, ABC can do it all. Depend on us for:
- Sump pump installation: We can determine if a sump pump would help your situation and, if so, exactly where the device should go.
- Sump pump repair: We can repair any brand of a sump pump, replacing parts as needed.
- Sump pump maintenance: We can perform routine maintenance on your sump pump and other home systems through our Ultimate Advantage Club.
Signs Your Home Needs a Sump Pump
Sump pumps are excellent tools for removing standing water from the lowest level of your home. You may need a sump pump if:
- Rainwater regularly collects in your basement: Rainwater should drain quickly out of your basement after a storm.
- Dampness and moisture are problems in your crawl space: Water shouldn’t form on the walls or floor underneath your home.
- You notice a musty odor in your basement or crawl space: Bad odors could indicate mold development due to moisture.
- Your floorboards are becoming warped: Water underneath your home can seep into your floors and damage the wood.
What Is the Difference Between Sump Pumps & Ejector Pumps?
Sump pumps and ejector pumps are similar systems, but they work to resolve different problems. A sump pump removes excess water from a basement or crawl space, typically after heavy rain or during a humid time. Ejector pumps are tied into the wastewater system and help move wastewater into the sewer. If you deal with standing water in your home, a sump pump is a tool you need.
Choose ABC for Sump Pumps Services
For the past 70 years, ABC has been resolving plumbing issues throughout the Chicagoland area. We work around your schedule, provide upfront pricing, only hire the best technicians, and ensure you’re satisfied with our work.
Sump Pump FAQs
How long should a sump pump last?
Do sump pumps need regular maintenance?
Does my house need a sump pump?
How often should sump pumps be replaced?
>>> Also check: Water Heater Services
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Tom was awesome! He is very personable and explains the whole process well. He did a great job and ensured that he used 5-star service throughout the process. I will definitely use ABC and Tom again in the future for electrical work.”–
“Bill showed up on time to repair our broken air conditioner. ABC kept in touch throughout the day to let me know time he would be arriving too. Bill was professional, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. We wound up signing up for monthly care package because Bill and ABC really made…”–
“We were very pleased with the service performed by Brett Pack in performing the annual maintenance of our air conditioning unit. He noted it was low on refrigerant, which he then added after consulting with us. He also made sure we took advantage of all available discounts.”–
“Tom did a super job fixing our electrical problem. He is one of the best electricians I have ever had in my home for repair work. I would highly recommend Tom and ABC Company if you need any type of electrical work. He took his time and explained everything and…”–
“I am so impressed with Chris and ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling and Electric. His friendliness honest approach to his Job is remarkable. Thanks Chris for making my day and believing that they are still great honorable people out there.”–
“Our AC was not working in the 90-degree summer heat. Josh identified that power was not going to the furnace blower. He identified that power was not going to the furnace breaker. His keen eye spotted that the wire leading into the breaker had frayed. He cut out the frayed…”–
- satisfaction guaranteed
- customer service guarantee
- "no surprises" guarantee
- no-nonsense parts & labor warranty See More +
Our AC Guarantees
- equipment size guarantee
- lifetime installation materials warranty
- AC "level for life" warranty
- the exclusive "no-lemon" guarantee See More +