Sump Pump Installation & Repair For the Chicagoland Area
Reliable Sump Pumps To Protect Your Home From Water Damage
As a Chicagoland homeowner, you know that basement flooding in our area is all too common. Just an inch of water can cause thousands of dollars in property damage and be a real headache to clean up. A sump pump is the best solution for preventing this situation, especially if you have converted your basement into a living space.
If you need a sump pump installed or serviced, trust ABC Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric for the job. We serve homeowners across the Chicagoland area with high-quality plumbing services. We offer our customers convenient scheduling options and a No Surprises Pricing guarantee. Our plumbers are experienced and background-checked, and we guarantee your satisfaction 100%!
Chicago Sump Pump Services
Sump pumps are small devices that sit in a sump pit dug into your basement floor. This modest but important addition to your home pumps out excess water to prevent your basement from flooding. Of course, this only happens if the sump pump works properly. Choose ABC Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric to service your sump pump for the best results. Here’s what we offer:
- Sump pump installation: If you’re tired of your basement flooding every summer, ABC can install a reliable, high-quality sump pump in your Chicagoland home. Many of the models we carry are designed to last up to 40 years. A battery backup sump pump provides additional peace of mind when the power goes out, as it often does during severe storms. Depending on demand, these units can keep pumping for up to two days on battery power.
- Sump pump maintenance: We recommend having your sump pump inspected in early spring to make sure it’s operating correctly. This way, when heavy spring and summer rains hit, you’ll know your home and valuables are protected.
- Sump pump repairs: As with all mechanical equipment, sump pumps sometimes break down. If yours starts acting up, rest assured that the skilled plumbers at ABC repair all makes and models quickly and affordably.
Signs You Need Sump Pump Services
Could you benefit from our sump pump services? Watch for these signs that you should call ABC:
- Your basement has flooded before: If you don’t already have a sump pump, and heavy rains have flooded your basement in the past, now’s the time to have ABC install one and prevent future floods from damaging your home.
- You can’t remember the last time you tested your sump pump: You should check your sump pump occasionally to ensure it’s working properly. Then, if you notice a problem, such as a stuck float or switch, you can schedule a repair with ABC, so you’re not left vulnerable when the next big storm hits.
- Your basement smells musty: Without regular inspections and maintenance, mold can start growing in the sump pit. If you notice a musty odor, call ABC to address the mold growth, eliminate the unpleasant smell, and prevent mold from spreading around your basement.
- Your sump pump is running noisily: While a properly operating sump pump isn’t silent, it shouldn’t make loud or strange noises. Schedule sump pump repair with ABC if you notice this problem.
Call ABC for Sump Pump Services in Chicago
If you don’t have a sump pump and are tired of your basement being under water, we can take care of that as well. ABC carries and installs high quality, reliable sump pumps from industry leaders and some of these sump pump systems are design to last up to 40 years.
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Jonathan Henrich was very professional and provided expertise background information to my questions when replacing my sump pump and battery backup system. He was obviously knowledgeable about what he was doing and took pride in doing a great job. While the price was more than I expected, the work was…”–
“My experience with ABC was wonderful. The electrician, Bryan, who we worked with was fantastic. I would recommend this company to everyone! Very dependable, professional and friendly.”–
“I recently bought a home. For the first 6 months here I have been experiencing some electric issues. So, just two day ago - I had another shortage. Ryan came out and explained the issues. Im in sales, and he did not try to pressure me into doing the right…”–
“Anthony was my HVAC technician and I could not have had a better experience. He was professional and knowledgeable. He explained everything. I cannot tell you how nice it is to have someone like that to count on for my heating and air conditioning. Great Job Anthony”–
“Your fast, professional handling of the issue was remarkable in today’s business environment. No hassle and solid craftsmanship along with a knowledgeable technician, forces me to call you the next time I require plumbing assistance and makes ABC an easy referral to friends and neighbors. Thank you for your integrity.…”–
“I had a very positive experience with ABC…They even brought over space heaters for us and discounted the price the cost of a replacement part I had purchased two weeks prior. Great customer service.”–