Sinks & Faucets in Chicago, IL & the Surrounding Areas
The ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling and Electric team cares about our clients. For more than 70 years, we’ve been helping Chicago-area homeowners stay comfortable in their homes. Our certified and skilled plumbers can help you with all your plumbing needs. We’re ready to deliver superior workmanship and customer service, from repairs to installations to maintenance.
Faucet Installations, Replacements, & Repairs
If your current faucet is broken or you want a new look for your kitchen or bathroom, the professionals at ABC can help. We offer a full range of faucet services, so you can get exactly the look you want. Our services include:
- Installation: From industrial chic to high-end glam, we can help you find the right faucet for your new kitchen or bathroom. Then, we’ll expertly install it so you know it’s done right.
- Repair: Stop the constant dripping or leaking with our faucet repair services. We’ll quickly get to the root cause of the problem. Our skilled experts will be able to fix your faucet right the first time.
- Replacement: Don’t get stuck with your old, dated faucet during a kitchen or bath renovation! We can help you replace your faucet with a new, upgraded model.
Types of Faucets
There are many different types and styles of faucets on the market. Here are some of the most common types for Chicago-area homeowners:
- Ball: The most widely recognized feature of a ball faucet is that you can use one hand to turn it on or off. It is also a washerless faucet, so it uses a ball to control the water’s amount and temperature.
- Cartridge: Cartridge faucets are common in kitchens and bathrooms. They use a lever on the top or side of the faucet to open or close the cartridge.
- Compression: Compression faucets use a rubber seal that gets pushed against a valve to control water flow. They are often seen with separate knobs for hot and cold water.
- Disc: Disc faucets are unique because they mix hot and cold water in a chamber. The direction of the lever controls how much hot or cold water enters the chamber before it is pumped out of the faucet.
Types of Sinks
Your sink is more than just a basin for water. It can help you create the look you want for your kitchen or bathroom. Here are common types of sinks homeowners use:
- Double basin: More common in kitchens than bathrooms, double basin sinks have two basins with a divider in between. This allows you to use one side for cleaning or meal prep and the other as a dish-drying area.
- Farmhouse: The key features of a farmhouse sink are its relatively deep basin and exposed front side. While a common material for a farmhouse sink is cast iron, it can also be made of bronze, stone, stainless steel, or copper.
- Vessel: In a vessel sink, the basin sits on top of the counter. Often the basin is artistic and has a distinct aesthetic appeal. Common materials for the basin include glass, ceramic, marble, and copper.
- Pedestal: Pedestal sinks are most common in bathrooms because of their slimmer profile and lack of counter space. A pedestal sink is a basin and base in one piece. They can come in a variety of styles and sizes.
Why Choose ABC?
Our experience and skill mean we deliver results for our clients. In addition to solving any plumbing issues in your Chicago-area home, we provide trustworthy service and trained and background-checked technicians. We want the best for our customers, so we offer:
- Satisfaction guarantee
- “No surprises” guarantee
- Customer service guarantee
- No-nonsense parts and labor warranty
Sinks & Faucet FAQs
What causes a faucet to leak?
What is the most durable finish for a faucet?
Why doesn’t my kitchen sink have an overflow?
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Tom was awesome! He is very personable and explains the whole process well. He did a great job and ensured that he used 5-star service throughout the process. I will definitely use ABC and Tom again in the future for electrical work.”–
“Bill showed up on time to repair our broken air conditioner. ABC kept in touch throughout the day to let me know time he would be arriving too. Bill was professional, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. We wound up signing up for monthly care package because Bill and ABC really made…”–
“We were very pleased with the service performed by Brett Pack in performing the annual maintenance of our air conditioning unit. He noted it was low on refrigerant, which he then added after consulting with us. He also made sure we took advantage of all available discounts.”–
“Tom did a super job fixing our electrical problem. He is one of the best electricians I have ever had in my home for repair work. I would highly recommend Tom and ABC Company if you need any type of electrical work. He took his time and explained everything and…”–
“I am so impressed with Chris and ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling and Electric. His friendliness honest approach to his Job is remarkable. Thanks Chris for making my day and believing that they are still great honorable people out there.”–
“Our AC was not working in the 90-degree summer heat. Josh identified that power was not going to the furnace blower. He identified that power was not going to the furnace breaker. His keen eye spotted that the wire leading into the breaker had frayed. He cut out the frayed…”–
- satisfaction guaranteed
- customer service guarantee
- "no surprises" guarantee
- no-nonsense parts & labor warranty See More +
Our AC Guarantees
- equipment size guarantee
- lifetime installation materials warranty
- AC "level for life" warranty
- the exclusive "no-lemon" guarantee See More +