Meet Chicago Northwest Restaurant Week
Calling all foodies! Meet Chicago Restaurant Week is making its way back into town and bringing some of the city’s finest plates and delicious dishes along with it! So grab a fork and a knife and let’s dig right in.
It’s time to let the foodie inside you come out to play, or should we say eat? Take advantage of 10 straight days of price-fixed menus, discounts and deals from February 24th through March 5th. Keep in mind that this event only happens once a year!
Here’s a list of a few participating restaurants:
- Benihana: if you’re looking for a personalized experience, this is the spot for you. From succulent seafood and tender chicken to juicy meats prepared right in front of your eyes there’s something for every palate.
- Chef Vince’s Zeal: a new restaurant in the Woodfield-Schaumburg area serving a tasty variety ranging from burgers and pasta to steak and fresh fish.
- Chicago Prime Steakhouse: award-winning Prime USDA cuts and a notable wine list. Need we say more?
- Ditka’s Arlington Heights: steaks, chops and memorabilia give this restaurant it’s charm and yes, it’s named after the famous Chicago Bears Coach, Mike Ditka.
- Granite City Food & Brewery: made-from-scratch recipes and craft beers – come hungry and thirsty and leave full and happy.
- Realtime Sports Bar: this is a restaurant unlike any other. They’ve recreated the feeling of being at a live sporting event and they’re serving up awesome food. Check out the live band on Friday and Saturday nights.
Please Note: restaurant menus are subject to change and tax and gratuity are not included in most pricing models. Be sure to let your server know you are there for Restaurant Week!
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Jonathan Henrich was very professional and provided expertise background information to my questions when replacing my sump pump and battery backup system. He was obviously knowledgeable about what he was doing and took pride in doing a great job. While the price was more than I expected, the work was…”–
“My experience with ABC was wonderful. The electrician, Bryan, who we worked with was fantastic. I would recommend this company to everyone! Very dependable, professional and friendly.”–
“I recently bought a home. For the first 6 months here I have been experiencing some electric issues. So, just two day ago - I had another shortage. Ryan came out and explained the issues. Im in sales, and he did not try to pressure me into doing the right…”–
“Anthony was my HVAC technician and I could not have had a better experience. He was professional and knowledgeable. He explained everything. I cannot tell you how nice it is to have someone like that to count on for my heating and air conditioning. Great Job Anthony”–
“Your fast, professional handling of the issue was remarkable in today’s business environment. No hassle and solid craftsmanship along with a knowledgeable technician, forces me to call you the next time I require plumbing assistance and makes ABC an easy referral to friends and neighbors. Thank you for your integrity.…”–
“I had a very positive experience with ABC…They even brought over space heaters for us and discounted the price the cost of a replacement part I had purchased two weeks prior. Great customer service.”–