Meet Chicago Northwest Restaurant Week
Calling all foodies! Meet Chicago Restaurant Week is making its way back into town and bringing some of the city’s finest plates and delicious dishes along with it! So grab a fork and a knife and let’s dig right in.
It’s time to let the foodie inside you come out to play, or should we say eat? Take advantage of 10 straight days of price-fixed menus, discounts and deals from February 24th through March 5th. Keep in mind that this event only happens once a year!
Here’s a list of a few participating restaurants:
- Benihana: if you’re looking for a personalized experience, this is the spot for you. From succulent seafood and tender chicken to juicy meats prepared right in front of your eyes there’s something for every palate.
- Chef Vince’s Zeal: a new restaurant in the Woodfield-Schaumburg area serving a tasty variety ranging from burgers and pasta to steak and fresh fish.
- Chicago Prime Steakhouse: award-winning Prime USDA cuts and a notable wine list. Need we say more?
- Ditka’s Arlington Heights: steaks, chops and memorabilia give this restaurant it’s charm and yes, it’s named after the famous Chicago Bears Coach, Mike Ditka.
- Granite City Food & Brewery: made-from-scratch recipes and craft beers – come hungry and thirsty and leave full and happy.
- Realtime Sports Bar: this is a restaurant unlike any other. They’ve recreated the feeling of being at a live sporting event and they’re serving up awesome food. Check out the live band on Friday and Saturday nights.
Please Note: restaurant menus are subject to change and tax and gratuity are not included in most pricing models. Be sure to let your server know you are there for Restaurant Week!
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Have never had such an excellent technician to evaluate our furnace problem. If he hadn't been so thorough, it possibly could have resulted in a carbon monoxide disaster. A true professional!”–
“After a long day on a Friday (first snow of the year - lots of customers without heat), Dion L came to perform routine furnace inspection and filter change. Dion was courteous, efficient, informed us of all that he was doing, showed us an area of concern and how we…”–
“Ron S., fixed an electrical short in the attic, which prevented a fire. He rewired the attic thru the bedroom ceiling light. He replaced an outside electrical connection, and repaired my ceiling fan. The attic wiring was very crazy. He did an outstanding job figuring it out and fixing the…”–
“I called other before I call ABC and was giving long wait and schedule time to come out and check the heating system. So I received a message on the web about ABC Plumbing and Heating. So I called the company right away and they said what time would you…”–
“I am so impressed with Chris and ABC Plumbing, Heating, Cooling. His friendliness honest approach to his Job is remarkable. Thanks Chris for making my day and believing that they are still great honorable people out there.”–
“Paul B. serviced my furnace yesterday with an inspection and cleaning. He didn't stop there though, I had purchased a new filter for my humidifier on the furnace and he replaced that for me, showed me how to do it in the future and explained how to adjust the humidity…”–