Furnace Repair in Chicago, Illinois
When your furnace starts acting up on a cold winter day in Chicago, you can’t wait hours for help to arrive. You need an expert HVAC technician at your door in minutes.
Relax—ABC Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric is here for you when you need us most! Our highly trained, background-checked technicians perform repairs quickly and efficiently to keep your family warm and cozy all winter long. With over 65 years of experience, you can trust that we’ll fix your furnace correctly the first time.
To schedule furnace repair in your Chicagoland home, please call ABC at (888) 868-6667 today.
Our Furnace Repair Services
It doesn’t matter who installed your furnace or what brand it is—our techs are the best at repairing every make and model out there. We are so confident in our ability to get your furnace back up and running that we guarantee our customers’ 100% satisfaction. Here are some of the furnace repairs we can perform:
- Burner Repair
- Fan Belt Replacement
- Fan Blade Repair
- Blower Motor Replacement
- Thermostat Recalibration
- Electrical Repair
- And More!
Our technicians explain all of your options before beginning the repair, so you can decide whether a repair or replacement is best for you. Our No Surprises Pricing—including charging by the job, not by the hour—means the price we quote you is the price you pay. If you decide that replacing your furnace is the best course of action, we can install a new, high-efficiency model in its place.
Signs You Need Furnace Repair
Heating systems are built to last, but as with all mechanical equipment, they sometimes break down. Here are some of the most common reasons our customers schedule furnace repairs:
- Furnace won’t turn on: Before you panic, make sure no circuit breakers have tripped and set the thermostat to “heat.” Turn the temperature up and wait for a minute or two. If these basic troubleshooting tips don’t work, call ABC.
- Not enough heat: Something could be wrong with the burners or the heat exchanger if the air feels lukewarm. If there’s insufficient airflow, try changing the filter. If this doesn’t work, you may need a professional repair.
- Burner flame is yellow or flickering: This is a sign that carbon monoxide is entering your home. Open windows and doors to let fresh air enter, step outside, and call ABC for help.
- Odd sounds or smells: Banging, rattling, and popping are common sounds you might hear if your furnace is acting up. A burning, smoky, or rotten odor could also mean something is wrong. Don’t wait around to find out—call ABC for the professional repair you need.
Benefits of Professional Furnace Repair
When basic troubleshooting fails, it’s best to leave more complex diagnostics and repairs to a professional. Here’s why:
- DIY repairs could void the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Professional tools are required to conduct many furnace repairs.
- Natural gas-related repairs could prove hazardous to your health and safety.
- Professional repairs come with parts and labor warranties for your peace of mind.
24-Hour Emergency Furnace Repair in Chicago
We understand that heating problems don’t always happen on weekdays between 9 and 5. That’s why we offer emergency furnace repairs 24 hours a day to our Chicago customers, including weekends and holidays. Give us a call at (888) 868-6667 right away if you require an emergency heating repair.
Why Choose ABC As Your Chicago Furnace Repair Company?
When you choose ABC for heating services in the Chicago area, our team makes you these promises:
- The job is convenient for you! Heating problems are already inconvenient, you don’t need to work with a difficult company, too. That’s why at ABC we work on your schedule.
- We perform background checks! You deserve to work with the best Chicago heating contractors, so we drug test and perform background checks before hiring.
- We offer stress-free heating services! With ABC, the job will be completed correctly the first time, every time. We even offer a worry-free guarantee at no cost.
- There will be no surprises! Worried that the job is going to take a few hours? Don’t stress—we price by the job, not by the hours.
Choose ABC for Furnace Repair in the Chicagoland Area & Suburbs
Tired of dealing with an inoperable furnace? Or, maybe your heating system is only heating hald the rooms in your home? Whether you need a new heating system installed or an existing unit repaired, there’s only one name to know—ABC Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric. With more than six decades of experience handling Chicago’s heating problems, our team at ABC has the experience and know-how to get the any heating issue diagnosed and resolved quickly and efficiently.
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Tom was awesome! He is very personable and explains the whole process well. He did a great job and ensured that he used 5-star service throughout the process. I will definitely use ABC and Tom again in the future for electrical work.”–
“Bill showed up on time to repair our broken air conditioner. ABC kept in touch throughout the day to let me know time he would be arriving too. Bill was professional, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. We wound up signing up for monthly care package because Bill and ABC really made…”–
“We were very pleased with the service performed by Brett Pack in performing the annual maintenance of our air conditioning unit. He noted it was low on refrigerant, which he then added after consulting with us. He also made sure we took advantage of all available discounts.”–
“Tom did a super job fixing our electrical problem. He is one of the best electricians I have ever had in my home for repair work. I would highly recommend Tom and ABC Company if you need any type of electrical work. He took his time and explained everything and…”–
“I am so impressed with Chris and ABC Plumbing, Heating, Cooling. His friendliness honest approach to his Job is remarkable. Thanks Chris for making my day and believing that they are still great honorable people out there.”–
“Our AC was not working in the 90-degree summer heat. Josh identified that power was not going to the furnace blower. He identified that power was not going to the furnace breaker. His keen eye spotted that the wire leading into the breaker had frayed. He cut out the frayed…”–