Boiler Replacement in Chicago, Illinois
When winter weather forces you to hunker down in your Chicago home, you count on your boiler to keep you warm and comfortable. But if your equipment is acting up yet again, it may be time to invest in a boiler replacement. Still, this is a big decision you shouldn’t take lightly. After all, the brand, size, efficiency rating, and quality of the installation will affect your home comfort and energy bills for the next decade or two.
Relax! ABC Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric is here to perform a quality boiler replacement. With experience dating back over 65 years, you can confidently place your trust in us. To begin the boiler replacement process in your Chicago home, please call ABC at (888) 868-6667 and schedule an estimate today.
Boiler Replacement Services in Chicago
Replacing your boiler is something you only do a couple of times in your life. Fortunately, when you team up with ABC, you can trust the process to go smoothly. After all, we offer worry-free guarantees for your peace of mind, and our background-checked technicians offer upfront pricing on all boiler services. This way, you can start shopping for replacement boilers with full confidence.
Here are the boiler replacement services we offer homeowners in the Chicago area:
- Brand selection: ABC is a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, meaning we supply some of the most reliable, high-performance heating systems on the market today.
- Efficiency rating recommendation: Because everyone relies heavily on home heating here in Chicago, our technicians will likely recommend a high efficiency rating for your boiler replacement to maximize your long-term savings.
- Unit sizing: There’s no guarantee your old heating system was sized correctly when it was installed years ago, so we take the time to carefully size your new equipment, which ensures the best possible balance between comfort and efficiency.
- Installation: The final step of the boiler replacement process is to install it professionally. Our technicians are trained to perform boiler installations correctly the first time around.
Signs You Should Replace Your Boiler
Boilers are hardy, but they can’t last forever. Watch for these signs that indicate you should replace your boiler:
- Inadequate heating: Your boiler may be nearing the end if it no longer heats your home comfortably. If you find yourself shivering on Chicago’s coldest winter nights, seriously consider replacing your boiler.
- Strange sounds: If the heating equipment starts making a racket, begin by scheduling a repair. Depending on what the technician finds, it may be better to replace the boiler instead of paying to fix it.
- Rising heating bills: Compare this winter’s heating bills with previous years. If it’s noticeably higher, your money could be better spent on a new, high-efficiency unit that will pay you back in energy savings in the coming seasons.
Deciding Between Boiler Replacement vs. Repair
When your boiler acts up, you should always attempt to repair it first. However, if two out of the following three statements are true, you should replace your boiler rather than repair it:
- The boiler is between 15 and 25 years old.
- The boiler breaks down frequently, and you’re growing tired of paying for repairs.
- The boiler has broken down, and your technician quotes you a repair price that approaches 50% of the cost to replace the unit with a brand new one.
Why Choose ABC As Your Chicago Boiler Services Company?
When you choose ABC for heating services in the Chicago area, our team makes you these promises:
- The job is convenient for you! Heating problems are already inconvenient, you don’t need to work with a difficult company, too. That’s why at ABC we work on your schedule.
- We perform background checks! You deserve to work with the best Chicago heating contractors, so we drug test and perform background checks before hiring.
- We offer stress-free heating services! With ABC, the job will be completed correctly the first time, every time. We even offer a worry-free guarantee at no cost.
- There will be no surprises! Worried that the job is going to take a few hours? Don’t stress—we price by the job, not by the hours.
Choose ABC for Boiler Replacement in the Chicagoland Area & Suburbs
Tired of dealing with an inoperable boiler? Or, maybe your heating system is only heating half the rooms in your home? Whether you need a new heating system installed or an existing unit repaired, there’s only one name to know—ABC Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric. With more than six decades of experience handling Chicago’s heating problems, our team at ABC has the experience and know-how to get the any heating issue diagnosed and resolved quickly and efficiently.
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Have never had such an excellent technician to evaluate our furnace problem. If he hadn't been so thorough, it possibly could have resulted in a carbon monoxide disaster. A true professional!”–
“After a long day on a Friday (first snow of the year - lots of customers without heat), Dion L came to perform routine furnace inspection and filter change. Dion was courteous, efficient, informed us of all that he was doing, showed us an area of concern and how we…”–
“Ron S., fixed an electrical short in the attic, which prevented a fire. He rewired the attic thru the bedroom ceiling light. He replaced an outside electrical connection, and repaired my ceiling fan. The attic wiring was very crazy. He did an outstanding job figuring it out and fixing the…”–
“I called other before I call ABC and was giving long wait and schedule time to come out and check the heating system. So I received a message on the web about ABC Plumbing and Heating. So I called the company right away and they said what time would you…”–
“I am so impressed with Chris and ABC Plumbing, Heating, Cooling. His friendliness honest approach to his Job is remarkable. Thanks Chris for making my day and believing that they are still great honorable people out there.”–
“Paul B. serviced my furnace yesterday with an inspection and cleaning. He didn't stop there though, I had purchased a new filter for my humidifier on the furnace and he replaced that for me, showed me how to do it in the future and explained how to adjust the humidity…”–