Boiler Replacement in Chicago, Illinois
When winter weather forces you to hunker down in your Chicago home, you count on your boiler to keep you warm and comfortable. But if your equipment is acting up yet again, it may be time to invest in a boiler replacement. Still, this is a big decision you shouldn’t take lightly. After all, the brand, size, efficiency rating, and quality of the installation will affect your home comfort and energy bills for the next decade or two.
Relax! ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling and Electric is here to perform a quality boiler replacement. With experience dating back over 65 years, you can confidently place your trust in us.
To begin the boiler replacement process in your Chicago home, please call ABC at 888-868-6667 and schedule an estimate today.
Boiler Replacement Services in Chicago
Replacing a boiler is something you only do a couple of times in your life. Fortunately, when you team up with ABC, you can trust the process to go smoothly. After all, we offer worry-free guarantees for your peace of mind, and our background-checked technicians offer upfront pricing on all boiler services. This way, you can start shopping for replacement boilers with full confidence.
Here are the boiler replacement services we offer homeowners in the Chicago area:
- Brand selection: ABC is a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, meaning we supply some of the most reliable, high-performance heating systems on the market today.
- Efficiency rating recommendation: Because everyone relies heavily on home heating here in Chicago, our technicians will likely recommend a high efficiency rating for your boiler replacement to maximize your long-term savings.
- Unit sizing: There’s no guarantee your old heating system was sized correctly when it was installed years ago, so we take the time to carefully size your new equipment, which ensures the best possible balance between comfort and efficiency.
- Installation: The final step of the boiler replacement process is to install it professionally. Our technicians are trained to perform boiler installations correctly the first time around.
Signs You Should Replace a Boiler
Boilers are hardy, but they can’t last forever. Watch for these signs that indicate you should replace your boiler:
- Inadequate heating: Your boiler may be nearing the end if it no longer heats your home comfortably. If you find yourself shivering on Chicago’s coldest winter nights, seriously consider replacing your boiler.
- Strange sounds: If the heating equipment starts making a racket, begin by scheduling a repair. Depending on what the technician finds, replacing a boiler may make more sense than paying to fix it.
- Rising heating bills: Compare this winter’s heating bills with previous years. If it’s noticeably higher, your money could be better spent on a new, high-efficiency unit that will pay you back in energy savings in the coming seasons.
Deciding Between Boiler Replacement vs. Repair
When your boiler acts up, you should always attempt to repair it first. However, if two out of the following three statements are true, you should replace your boiler rather than repair it:
- The boiler is between 15 and 25 years old.
- The boiler breaks down frequently, and you’re growing tired of paying for boiler repairs.
- The boiler has broken down, and your technician quotes you a repair price that approaches 50% of the cost to replace the unit with a brand new one.
Why Choose ABC As Your Chicago Boiler Services Company?
When you choose ABC for heating services in the Chicago area, our team makes you these promises:
- The job is convenient for you! Heating problems are already inconvenient. You don’t need to work with a difficult company, too. That’s why we work on your schedule.
- We perform background checks! You deserve to work with the best Chicago heating contractors, so we drug test and perform background checks before hiring.
- We offer stress-free heating services! With ABC, the job will be completed correctly the first time, every time. We even offer a worry-free guarantee at no cost.
- There will be no surprises! Worried that the job is going to take a few hours? Don’t stress—we price by the job, not by the hour.
Choose ABC for Boiler Replacement in the Chicagoland Area & Suburbs
Tired of dealing with an inoperable boiler? Or, maybe your heating system is only heating half the rooms in your home? Whether you need a new heating system installed or an existing unit repaired, there’s only one name to know—ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling and Electric. With more than six decades of experience handling Chicago’s heating problems, our team at ABC has the experience and know-how to get any heating issue diagnosed and resolved quickly and efficiently.
If you need a reliable heating company in the Chicagoland area, look no further than ABC. Contact us online or give us a call at 888-868-6667 to schedule an appointment for boiler services.
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Tom was awesome! He is very personable and explains the whole process well. He did a great job and ensured that he used 5-star service throughout the process. I will definitely use ABC and Tom again in the future for electrical work.”–
“Bill showed up on time to repair our broken air conditioner. ABC kept in touch throughout the day to let me know time he would be arriving too. Bill was professional, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. We wound up signing up for monthly care package because Bill and ABC really made…”–
“We were very pleased with the service performed by Brett Pack in performing the annual maintenance of our air conditioning unit. He noted it was low on refrigerant, which he then added after consulting with us. He also made sure we took advantage of all available discounts.”–
“Tom did a super job fixing our electrical problem. He is one of the best electricians I have ever had in my home for repair work. I would highly recommend Tom and ABC Company if you need any type of electrical work. He took his time and explained everything and…”–
“I am so impressed with Chris and ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling and Electric. His friendliness honest approach to his Job is remarkable. Thanks Chris for making my day and believing that they are still great honorable people out there.”–
“Our AC was not working in the 90-degree summer heat. Josh identified that power was not going to the furnace blower. He identified that power was not going to the furnace breaker. His keen eye spotted that the wire leading into the breaker had frayed. He cut out the frayed…”–