Boiler Repair in Chicago, Illinois
If you live in Chicago, you rely on home heating to stay comfortable about six months out of the year. When your boiler starts acting up, you don’t want to wait hours or even days for a repair technician to arrive. That’s where ABC Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric comes in. We have over 65 years of experience offering 24-hour boiler repair to homeowners in the Chicago area. Let our background-checked technicians perform the work you need for fast, long-lasting results.
To request a boiler repair in Chicago, please call ABC at (888) 868-6667. Any time of day or night, weekend or holiday, we’ll be there when you need us most!
Boiler Repair Services in Chicago
You might feel nervous calling a company to work on the equipment you need for home comfort half of the year. You need the job done right the first time around. To ensure your peace of mind when you choose ABC, we offer several worry-free guarantees, including a no-nonsense parts and labor warranty, customer service guarantee, and “no surprises” pricing guarantee. In the end, we’re not happy until our customers are 100% satisfied!
Here are some of the boiler repair services we offer our Chicago customers:
- Leak Repair
- Circulator Pump Repair
- Thermostat Repair
- Diaphragm and Motorized Valve Repair
- Fixes for Gurgling or Banging Noises
- Corrections for Pressure Loss Issues
When to Repair Your Boiler
Boilers are made to last, but they still break down occasionally. Here are some common reasons our customers call us for boiler repair in Chicago:
- Home comfort problems: Whether your boiler heats inadequately or creates hot and cold spots around your home, these comfort problems can be remedied with professional repair services from ABC.
- Pilot light won’t stay lit: Depending on the type of boiler you have, the equipment may rely on a pilot light to ignite the burners. If the light keeps going out, a thorough cleaning may be needed to remove built-up deposits and fix the issue.
- Strange sounds: Gurgling and banging are typical boiler sounds caused by low pressure or air in the system. Don’t ignore these noises, or they could develop into worse problems and more costly repairs. Our heating experts can remedy strange boiler sounds with a quick visit to your home.
- Heating bills are on the rise: Performance issues could be causing your heater to run inefficiently. A repair is often all you need to restore more reasonable energy bills.
Why Hire a Professional to Repair Your Boiler?
We encourage our customers to perform basic troubleshooting before scheduling a repair, but it’s best to leave complex diagnostics and repair services to a professional. Here’s why:
- Specialized tools are necessary for repairing many boiler problems.
- Your lack of training could endanger your health and safety.
- Professional repair work comes with parts and labor warranties.
- Do-it-yourself repairs could void the manufacturer’s warranty.
Emergency Boiler Repair Services in Chicago
At ABC, we know that heating problems don’t always occur on weekdays between 9 and 5. That’s why we offer emergency boiler repairs 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including weekends and holidays. When your boiler breaks down late on a Friday night or first thing on Christmas morning, give us a call at (888) 868-6667, and we’ll send a highly trained repair technician to your door right away.
Why Choose ABC As Your Chicago Boiler Services Company?
When you choose ABC for heating services in the Chicago area, our team makes you these promises:
- The job is convenient for you! Heating problems are already inconvenient, you don’t need to work with a difficult company, too. That’s why at ABC we work on your schedule.
- We perform background checks! You deserve to work with the best Chicago heating contractors, so we drug test and perform background checks before hiring.
- We offer stress-free heating services! With ABC, the job will be completed correctly the first time, every time. We even offer a worry-free guarantee at no cost.
- There will be no surprises! Worried that the job is going to take a few hours? Don’t stress—we price by the job, not by the hours.
Choose ABC for Boiler Repair in the Chicagoland Area & Suburbs
Tired of dealing with an inoperable boiler? Or, maybe your heating system is only heating half the rooms in your home? Whether you need a new heating system installed or an existing unit repaired, there’s only one name to know—ABC Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric. With more than six decades of experience handling Chicago’s heating problems, our team at ABC has the experience and know-how to get the any heating issue diagnosed and resolved quickly and efficiently.
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Have never had such an excellent technician to evaluate our furnace problem. If he hadn't been so thorough, it possibly could have resulted in a carbon monoxide disaster. A true professional!”–
“After a long day on a Friday (first snow of the year - lots of customers without heat), Dion L came to perform routine furnace inspection and filter change. Dion was courteous, efficient, informed us of all that he was doing, showed us an area of concern and how we…”–
“Ron S., fixed an electrical short in the attic, which prevented a fire. He rewired the attic thru the bedroom ceiling light. He replaced an outside electrical connection, and repaired my ceiling fan. The attic wiring was very crazy. He did an outstanding job figuring it out and fixing the…”–
“I called other before I call ABC and was giving long wait and schedule time to come out and check the heating system. So I received a message on the web about ABC Plumbing and Heating. So I called the company right away and they said what time would you…”–
“I am so impressed with Chris and ABC Plumbing, Heating, Cooling. His friendliness honest approach to his Job is remarkable. Thanks Chris for making my day and believing that they are still great honorable people out there.”–
“Paul B. serviced my furnace yesterday with an inspection and cleaning. He didn't stop there though, I had purchased a new filter for my humidifier on the furnace and he replaced that for me, showed me how to do it in the future and explained how to adjust the humidity…”–