Boiler Maintenance in the Chicago, Illinois Area
Every fall, the weather in Chicago changes from hot and humid to windy and chilly. It’s during this seasonal transition that you should ask yourself: is your boiler ready to take on another winter? To ensure it is, remember to schedule boiler maintenance with ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling and Electric. We have over 65 years of experience maintaining heating equipment for Chicago-area homeowners.
When you’re ready to schedule boiler maintenance in Chicago, please call ABC at (888) 868-6667.
Boiler Maintenance Services in Chicago
Some companies will give your boiler a basic cleaning and flashlight inspection, but at ABC, we’re much more thorough. With our 100% satisfaction guarantee and “no surprises” pricing policy, you can trust us to deliver. Here are some of the services our background-checked technicians perform when conducting an Ultimate Heating System Tune-Up:
- Clean your system thoroughly for maximum efficiency.
- Check for system malfunctions to rule out safety and health hazards.
- Perform a combustion efficiency test to make sure the boiler performs at its peak.
- Replace the thermostat battery.
- And much more!
Benefits of Preventative Boiler Maintenance
Routine boiler tune-ups are just as important as changing the oil in your car. When you make this a yearly priority, here’s what you can expect:
- Fewer breakdowns: A well-maintained boiler is less likely to fail during the upcoming winter than a neglected one.
- Lower repair costs: Your technician can perform minor repairs during a tune-up. The cost is minimal because timely repairs prevent further damage to the system.
- More affordable heating bills: Cleanings and inspections help your boiler run more efficiently, which lowers your heating bills as a result.
- Longer equipment lifespan: Add years to the life of your boiler by maintaining it once a year.
The Best Time to Schedule Boiler Maintenance
We recommend scheduling heating tune-ups in the fall. After months of hibernation, the equipment could use a little TLC to get ready for winter. Still, if autumn turns into winter, and you forgot about boiler maintenance, it’s not too late! Annual tune-ups benefit your system no matter what time of year you schedule them.
Maximize Your Benefits with a Maintenance Agreement
Whether you’re worried about overlooking annual tune-ups, or you want to enjoy the benefits of being a loyal ABC customer, consider signing up for an Ultimate Advantage Club membership. When you do, you enjoy all the advantages of routine boiler maintenance, plus these valuable extras:
- No charge for service calls: When you contact us during regular business hours—including Saturdays—we waive your service call charge.
- Discounted repairs: Maintenance should reduce your need for repairs, but when your boiler, air conditioner, ductwork, water heater, or electrical systems break down, you receive discounts on the services you require.
- Priority scheduling: When you have an emergency, your needs take immediate precedence over non-club members. This ensures a fast response, even on our busiest days.
- Tune-ups for all your home’s major systems: From HVAC equipment to plumbing systems to electrical wiring, we’ll make sure your entire home is running safely and smoothly.
- Extended warranty coverage: All ABC customers receive a parts and labor warranty, but only club members enjoy double the regular coverage period.
- Automatic reminders: When you’re due for a tune-up, we’ll provide a courtesy reminder call so you never forget to schedule the maintenance your boiler and other home systems require.
Why Choose ABC As Your Chicago Boiler Services Company?
When you choose ABC for heating services in the Chicago area, our team makes you these promises:
- The job is convenient for you! Heating problems are already inconvenient, you don’t need to work with a difficult company, too. That’s why at ABC we work on your schedule.
- We perform background checks! You deserve to work with the best Chicago heating contractors, so we drug test and perform background checks before hiring.
- We offer stress-free heating services! With ABC, the job will be completed correctly the first time, every time. We even offer a worry-free guarantee at no cost.
- There will be no surprises! Worried that the job is going to take a few hours? Don’t stress—we price by the job, not by the hours.
Choose ABC for Boiler Maintenance in the Chicagoland Area & Suburbs
Tired of dealing with an inoperable boiler? Or, maybe your heating system is only heating half the rooms in your home? Whether you need a new heating system installed or an existing unit repaired, there’s only one name to know—ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling and Electric. With more than six decades of experience handling Chicago’s heating problems, our team at ABC has the experience and know-how to get the any heating issue diagnosed and resolved quickly and efficiently.
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Tom was awesome! He is very personable and explains the whole process well. He did a great job and ensured that he used 5-star service throughout the process. I will definitely use ABC and Tom again in the future for electrical work.”–
“Bill showed up on time to repair our broken air conditioner. ABC kept in touch throughout the day to let me know time he would be arriving too. Bill was professional, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. We wound up signing up for monthly care package because Bill and ABC really made…”–
“We were very pleased with the service performed by Brett Pack in performing the annual maintenance of our air conditioning unit. He noted it was low on refrigerant, which he then added after consulting with us. He also made sure we took advantage of all available discounts.”–
“Tom did a super job fixing our electrical problem. He is one of the best electricians I have ever had in my home for repair work. I would highly recommend Tom and ABC Company if you need any type of electrical work. He took his time and explained everything and…”–
“I am so impressed with Chris and ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling and Electric. His friendliness honest approach to his Job is remarkable. Thanks Chris for making my day and believing that they are still great honorable people out there.”–
“Our AC was not working in the 90-degree summer heat. Josh identified that power was not going to the furnace blower. He identified that power was not going to the furnace breaker. His keen eye spotted that the wire leading into the breaker had frayed. He cut out the frayed…”–