We are actively monitoring the news about the coronavirus and taking necessary precautions to ensure our office remains open, technicians are available and call center is staffed. We want you to know we are here to help, especially at a time when our services play a key role in the health and safety of your family.
All of our teams are committed to being available to help you and to do so, we have taken many precautionary measures to ensure both the safety of our customers and our people. Because of this, you might notice a few minor changes in the way in which operations are conducted; however, it is with that safety in mind. If for any reason you would like to change an existing appointment date, please do not hesitate to reach out to our office.
- We have instructed our staff to remain out of office/field if they or any of their family members are displaying signs of illness.
- We are performing daily health checks on all team members before they begin their scheduled workday
- We have provided hand sanitizer for all employees to use before each customer interaction
- We have asked, for now, field staff to not have physical contact during interactions with customers (ie not shaking hands), or other staff members
- We are practicing safe social distancing (6 feet per CDC guidelines) while in customers home and while in office
- The handling of any items that would be transferred from our office to customers homes is done so with protective gloves and sanitizer both before and after
- We have committed to maintaining a clean office space and workspace with both daily and nightly cleaning of all areas
For the latest information about coronavirus, please visit the CDC resource center.
We care very much for our employees and our community and want to help protect those that are most vulnerable. Thank you for working with us to help keep everyone safe and as healthy as possible.
We will continue to update our guidance as the situation evolves.
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Tom was awesome! He is very personable and explains the whole process well. He did a great job and ensured that he used 5-star service throughout the process. I will definitely use ABC and Tom again in the future for electrical work.”–
“Bill showed up on time to repair our broken air conditioner. ABC kept in touch throughout the day to let me know time he would be arriving too. Bill was professional, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. We wound up signing up for monthly care package because Bill and ABC really made…”–
“We were very pleased with the service performed by Brett Pack in performing the annual maintenance of our air conditioning unit. He noted it was low on refrigerant, which he then added after consulting with us. He also made sure we took advantage of all available discounts.”–
“Tom did a super job fixing our electrical problem. He is one of the best electricians I have ever had in my home for repair work. I would highly recommend Tom and ABC Company if you need any type of electrical work. He took his time and explained everything and…”–
“I am so impressed with Chris and ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling and Electric. His friendliness honest approach to his Job is remarkable. Thanks Chris for making my day and believing that they are still great honorable people out there.”–
“Our AC was not working in the 90-degree summer heat. Josh identified that power was not going to the furnace blower. He identified that power was not going to the furnace breaker. His keen eye spotted that the wire leading into the breaker had frayed. He cut out the frayed…”–