Emergency Air Conditioning Services in Buffalo Grove, IL
When your air conditioning stops working in the middle of the heat, don’t sweat it, call ABC! Our professional HVAC technicians are NATE certified and highly trained to fix your air conditioner right the first time. We provide fast, reliable air conditioning repair services that will help you stay comfortable during the hottest summer days.
Signs You Need AC Repair ASAP
Sometimes it can be a little more challenging to tell if your air conditioner needs repair or if it’s fine. We’ve compiled a list of signs that indicate a need for repair to help you identify issues with the HVAC in your Buffalo Grove home.
- Strange noises: If your air conditioning unit is buzzing, squealing, or making any sort of loud and unsettling noise, it’s time to call in a professional for repair services.
- Odd smells: Common smells that indicate a need for AC repair include burning, mold, mildew, and musty odors.
- Little to no air blowing out of the vents: When you feel little or no air coming out, that’s a sign of an issue that needs repaired by an AC professional.
- Warm air/broken thermostat: If you’re setting the thermostat to cool and warm air is coming out, this is an indicator that you need repair service.
- Too much humidity in your home: We know summers can be humid, but when your home feels uncomfortably humid, that means something is wrong with your air conditioning system.
When your AC stops working, call ABC. We’ll arrive quickly to repair your cooling system, regardless of the make or model.
If you’ve noticed any of these issues with your home HVAC system, give the professionals at ABC a call at 888-868-6667 for repair service today!
Air Conditioner Tune-Ups & Maintenance
We not only repair air conditioning systems, we also provide preventative maintenance that will prolong the life of your air conditioner, improve its performance, and help it run more efficiently and economically. During our long, hot Chicagoland summers, a working air conditioner is more than a luxury, it’s a necessity.
Air Conditioner Installation & Replacement Services
Our air conditioning professionals can replace your existing air conditioning system with a new energy-efficient air conditioning system that will provide superior cooling and comfort and save your money. With a full line of energy-efficient Carrier air conditioner and heat pump systems, we have units for every size home. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer you’ll know your getting not only a reliable air conditioner but a company that stands behind it’s products and workmanship … guaranteed.
For complete air conditioning services you can trust, contact the professionals at ABC at 888-868-6667.
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Tom was awesome! He is very personable and explains the whole process well. He did a great job and ensured that he used 5-star service throughout the process. I will definitely use ABC and Tom again in the future for electrical work.”–
“Bill showed up on time to repair our broken air conditioner. ABC kept in touch throughout the day to let me know time he would be arriving too. Bill was professional, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. We wound up signing up for monthly care package because Bill and ABC really made…”–
“We were very pleased with the service performed by Brett Pack in performing the annual maintenance of our air conditioning unit. He noted it was low on refrigerant, which he then added after consulting with us. He also made sure we took advantage of all available discounts.”–
“Tom did a super job fixing our electrical problem. He is one of the best electricians I have ever had in my home for repair work. I would highly recommend Tom and ABC Company if you need any type of electrical work. He took his time and explained everything and…”–
“I am so impressed with Chris and ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling and Electric. His friendliness honest approach to his Job is remarkable. Thanks Chris for making my day and believing that they are still great honorable people out there.”–
“Our AC was not working in the 90-degree summer heat. Josh identified that power was not going to the furnace blower. He identified that power was not going to the furnace breaker. His keen eye spotted that the wire leading into the breaker had frayed. He cut out the frayed…”–
- satisfaction guaranteed
- customer service guarantee
- "no surprises" guarantee
- no-nonsense parts & labor warranty See More +
Our AC Guarantees
- equipment size guarantee
- lifetime installation materials warranty
- AC "level for life" warranty
- the exclusive "no-lemon" guarantee See More +