Water, Don’t Waste It
While conserving water is imperative all year ‘round, it’s especially important during the summer months. Why? Between lawns drying out, giving your vehicles a much needed shine and drinking more water to stay hydrated, water usage levels are often higher during the warm season. See below to find out how you can cut back on consumption this time of year:
- Have a habit of trimming the lower branches and leaves on shrubs and trees? Don’t. Letting them grow so that they eventually fall and accumulate on the soil will help reduce evaporation. As result, your garden or yard may not need to be watered as frequently.
- When was the last time you inspected your sprinkler system? We recommend going outside to make sure the valves aren’t leaking and that the sprinkler heads are working properly.
- Washing fruits and veggies? Do so in a pan or a pot to catch the excess water rather than letting it all run down the drain. Then use it to water your plants!
- Use a hose nozzle or turn off the water while you wash your car. Letting it run the whole time could lead to 100+ gallons of water wasted.
- Need to clean the walkway or driveway? Use a broom instead of the hose.
Notice a leak inside or outside of your home this summer? One call makes it simple. For over 60 years, ABC has been providing plumbing, heating, cooling and electrical services to homes all across Chicagoland. At ABC, our people provide professional service with a personal touch.
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Tom was awesome! He is very personable and explains the whole process well. He did a great job and ensured that he used 5-star service throughout the process. I will definitely use ABC and Tom again in the future for electrical work.”–
“Bill showed up on time to repair our broken air conditioner. ABC kept in touch throughout the day to let me know time he would be arriving too. Bill was professional, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. We wound up signing up for monthly care package because Bill and ABC really made…”–
“We were very pleased with the service performed by Brett Pack in performing the annual maintenance of our air conditioning unit. He noted it was low on refrigerant, which he then added after consulting with us. He also made sure we took advantage of all available discounts.”–
“Tom did a super job fixing our electrical problem. He is one of the best electricians I have ever had in my home for repair work. I would highly recommend Tom and ABC Company if you need any type of electrical work. He took his time and explained everything and…”–
“I am so impressed with Chris and ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling and Electric. His friendliness honest approach to his Job is remarkable. Thanks Chris for making my day and believing that they are still great honorable people out there.”–
“Our AC was not working in the 90-degree summer heat. Josh identified that power was not going to the furnace blower. He identified that power was not going to the furnace breaker. His keen eye spotted that the wire leading into the breaker had frayed. He cut out the frayed…”–
- satisfaction guaranteed
- customer service guarantee
- "no surprises" guarantee
- no-nonsense parts & labor warranty See More +
Our AC Guarantees
- equipment size guarantee
- lifetime installation materials warranty
- AC "level for life" warranty
- the exclusive "no-lemon" guarantee See More +