The Smart Thermostat Revolution
With the internet and mobile connectivity changing almost every aspect of our lives, it was only a matter of time before the home thermostat became connected and smarter.
A traditional thermostat allows you to adjust the indoor air temperature by working as a control input for your home’s heating and cooling system. Programmable thermostats enable you to set the temperature and have the thermostat change it based on the time of day you you will be at home.
Newer, “smart” thermostats take the programmable thermostat to the next level by learning your household routines and allowing you to change the temperature in your home remotely using a mobile applications. They also provide real time feedback on energy consumption, weather forecasts and can even adapt the temperature based on conditions like humidity levels.
The Nest Thermostat
One of the first smart thermostats to market was The Nest thermostat. It combines attractive design and a bright display to provide a lot of helpful information with convenient remote apps and tools designed to help you save money. The Nest is a learning thermostat; it senses whether you are home, whether the air is suddenly getting humid, and so forth.
Honeywell Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat
- Honeywell’s Smart Thermostat offers convenience and style, letting you monitor your home’s temperature and the weather. It features:
- Simple set-up that adjusts temperatures to fit your daily life. Onscreen Help” button answers questions as you go
- Know about extreme indoor temperatures. Stay up-to-date on local weather conditions.
- Smart Response gives you the right temperature at the right time
- Choose a color scheme that blends with your home’s decor or adds contrast
- Free app with no monthly fee
- Simple set-up with one touch weather and smart alerts
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Tom was awesome! He is very personable and explains the whole process well. He did a great job and ensured that he used 5-star service throughout the process. I will definitely use ABC and Tom again in the future for electrical work.”–
“Bill showed up on time to repair our broken air conditioner. ABC kept in touch throughout the day to let me know time he would be arriving too. Bill was professional, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. We wound up signing up for monthly care package because Bill and ABC really made…”–
“We were very pleased with the service performed by Brett Pack in performing the annual maintenance of our air conditioning unit. He noted it was low on refrigerant, which he then added after consulting with us. He also made sure we took advantage of all available discounts.”–
“Tom did a super job fixing our electrical problem. He is one of the best electricians I have ever had in my home for repair work. I would highly recommend Tom and ABC Company if you need any type of electrical work. He took his time and explained everything and…”–
“I am so impressed with Chris and ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling and Electric. His friendliness honest approach to his Job is remarkable. Thanks Chris for making my day and believing that they are still great honorable people out there.”–
“Our AC was not working in the 90-degree summer heat. Josh identified that power was not going to the furnace blower. He identified that power was not going to the furnace breaker. His keen eye spotted that the wire leading into the breaker had frayed. He cut out the frayed…”–
- satisfaction guaranteed
- customer service guarantee
- "no surprises" guarantee
- no-nonsense parts & labor warranty See More +
Our AC Guarantees
- equipment size guarantee
- lifetime installation materials warranty
- AC "level for life" warranty
- the exclusive "no-lemon" guarantee See More +