Symptoms That Your Sewer Line May Be Starting To Clog
A sewer line can back up gradually so it’s important to know the signs of potential problems. Once a sewer line is completely stopped up it can cause extensive damage to your home.
Here are some signs to look for:
1. More then one plumbing fixture is draining slowly or backed up at once. If multiple drains suddenly start emptying slowly or backing up the cause is often the main line.
2. Toilets are not working correctly. Because toilets empty into the largest drain line, most sewer problems are first noticed when toilets begin overflowing with normal use.
3. Tub or shower drains are backing up. If a sewer line is obstructed backed up water will come back ut the lowest point, which is often a shower or tub drain
4. Strange sounds are heard when using faucets. A clogged sewer line can cause gurgling sounds in pipe.
If you have any of the symptoms above, call ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling and Electric. A sewer and drain specialist can perform a camera inspection to find and repair the problem before the sewer line becomes completely clogged.
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Tom was awesome! He is very personable and explains the whole process well. He did a great job and ensured that he used 5-star service throughout the process. I will definitely use ABC and Tom again in the future for electrical work.”–
“Bill showed up on time to repair our broken air conditioner. ABC kept in touch throughout the day to let me know time he would be arriving too. Bill was professional, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. We wound up signing up for monthly care package because Bill and ABC really made…”–
“We were very pleased with the service performed by Brett Pack in performing the annual maintenance of our air conditioning unit. He noted it was low on refrigerant, which he then added after consulting with us. He also made sure we took advantage of all available discounts.”–
“Tom did a super job fixing our electrical problem. He is one of the best electricians I have ever had in my home for repair work. I would highly recommend Tom and ABC Company if you need any type of electrical work. He took his time and explained everything and…”–
“I am so impressed with Chris and ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling and Electric. His friendliness honest approach to his Job is remarkable. Thanks Chris for making my day and believing that they are still great honorable people out there.”–
“Our AC was not working in the 90-degree summer heat. Josh identified that power was not going to the furnace blower. He identified that power was not going to the furnace breaker. His keen eye spotted that the wire leading into the breaker had frayed. He cut out the frayed…”–
- satisfaction guaranteed
- customer service guarantee
- "no surprises" guarantee
- no-nonsense parts & labor warranty See More +
Our AC Guarantees
- equipment size guarantee
- lifetime installation materials warranty
- AC "level for life" warranty
- the exclusive "no-lemon" guarantee See More +