Solutions For Low Water Pressure in the Home
If your frustrated by the lack of water pressure when taking a shower, filling a sink or performing other tasks, there are some things you can check.
- Check the water main main shut-off valve at the water meter. Sometimes when work is performed on the plumbing system the water is not fully turned back on.
- Check the faucets. – First, check an outside faucet. If the pressure is strong outside and low on inside faucets, it could be worn faucet washers.
- Check the water pressure regulator. The pressure regulator is designed to ensure that water pressure doesn’t damage plumbing systems in the home. The reading should be between 50 to 80 PSI.
- If all of the above do not lead to a solution, it could be the clogged pipes. Sediment or dirt can buildup over the years. Your plumber can inspect the pipes and determine if replacement is necessary.
Have questions about water pressure in your home? Call ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling and Electric. We can help.
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Tom was awesome! He is very personable and explains the whole process well. He did a great job and ensured that he used 5-star service throughout the process. I will definitely use ABC and Tom again in the future for electrical work.”–
“Bill showed up on time to repair our broken air conditioner. ABC kept in touch throughout the day to let me know time he would be arriving too. Bill was professional, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. We wound up signing up for monthly care package because Bill and ABC really made…”–
“We were very pleased with the service performed by Brett Pack in performing the annual maintenance of our air conditioning unit. He noted it was low on refrigerant, which he then added after consulting with us. He also made sure we took advantage of all available discounts.”–
“Tom did a super job fixing our electrical problem. He is one of the best electricians I have ever had in my home for repair work. I would highly recommend Tom and ABC Company if you need any type of electrical work. He took his time and explained everything and…”–
“I am so impressed with Chris and ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling and Electric. His friendliness honest approach to his Job is remarkable. Thanks Chris for making my day and believing that they are still great honorable people out there.”–
“Our AC was not working in the 90-degree summer heat. Josh identified that power was not going to the furnace blower. He identified that power was not going to the furnace breaker. His keen eye spotted that the wire leading into the breaker had frayed. He cut out the frayed…”–
- satisfaction guaranteed
- customer service guarantee
- "no surprises" guarantee
- no-nonsense parts & labor warranty See More +
Our AC Guarantees
- equipment size guarantee
- lifetime installation materials warranty
- AC "level for life" warranty
- the exclusive "no-lemon" guarantee See More +