What Can’t You Flush Down the Toilet
Many consumer products are labeled as “flushable” while others seem harmless enough, but the reality is many common items can cause a major clog when flushed down the toilet.
- Disposable Wipes – Wipes of all kinds are popular these days. There are floor wipes, leather wipes, wood wipes, baby wipes, and more. While some may say they are flushable, play it safe. Most are not biodegradable and can clog your toilet.
- Feminine Products – Sure, many manufacturers say they are flushable, but many a clogged toilet has been caused by feminine products.
- Cotton Balls, Q-Tips, Paper Towels and Facial Tissue – Unlike toilet paper, these products do not break down readily and should not be flushed down the toilet.
- Prescription Medications — While they are unlikely to cause plumbing problems, prescription medications can end up in the water supply where they can harm the environment.
- Cigarettes — Cigarettes can not only clog a plumbing system, like prescription medications, they are bad for the environment.
- Dental Floss – This stringy material loves to wrap itself up in balls and clog plumbing systems. It’s much safer to just toss it in a waste can.
Have a clogged toilet? Whatever the cause, ABC can help clear the mess, fast!
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Tom was awesome! He is very personable and explains the whole process well. He did a great job and ensured that he used 5-star service throughout the process. I will definitely use ABC and Tom again in the future for electrical work.”–
“Bill showed up on time to repair our broken air conditioner. ABC kept in touch throughout the day to let me know time he would be arriving too. Bill was professional, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. We wound up signing up for monthly care package because Bill and ABC really made…”–
“We were very pleased with the service performed by Brett Pack in performing the annual maintenance of our air conditioning unit. He noted it was low on refrigerant, which he then added after consulting with us. He also made sure we took advantage of all available discounts.”–
“Tom did a super job fixing our electrical problem. He is one of the best electricians I have ever had in my home for repair work. I would highly recommend Tom and ABC Company if you need any type of electrical work. He took his time and explained everything and…”–
“I am so impressed with Chris and ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling and Electric. His friendliness honest approach to his Job is remarkable. Thanks Chris for making my day and believing that they are still great honorable people out there.”–
“Our AC was not working in the 90-degree summer heat. Josh identified that power was not going to the furnace blower. He identified that power was not going to the furnace breaker. His keen eye spotted that the wire leading into the breaker had frayed. He cut out the frayed…”–
- satisfaction guaranteed
- customer service guarantee
- "no surprises" guarantee
- no-nonsense parts & labor warranty See More +
Our AC Guarantees
- equipment size guarantee
- lifetime installation materials warranty
- AC "level for life" warranty
- the exclusive "no-lemon" guarantee See More +