5 Ways To Save On Heating Costs This Winter
Falling temperatures don’t have to mean rising heating bills. We’ve put together five simple ways to reduce your heating bill and save energy this winter.
1. Instead of using your home’s central heating to heat the whole house all day, use small room heaters to heat just one room at a time. This works well if you spend most of the day in a home office room or in the evening when your in the bedroom.
2. Switch to Energy Star® Appliances. Upgrading your older appliances to Energy Star appliances can save you 15 to 30% during the heating season.
3. Let the sun in. Open your blinds during the day to soak up the natural warmth of the sun. Close them again at night to keep heat in.
4. Use a programmable thermostat. No more forgetting to turn down the heat before you leave during the day or when you go to bed.
5. Replace your furnace filter regularly. Replacing your furnace filter when it’s dirty will allow your furnace to operate more efficiently.
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Jonathan Henrich was very professional and provided expertise background information to my questions when replacing my sump pump and battery backup system. He was obviously knowledgeable about what he was doing and took pride in doing a great job. While the price was more than I expected, the work was…”–
“My experience with ABC was wonderful. The electrician, Bryan, who we worked with was fantastic. I would recommend this company to everyone! Very dependable, professional and friendly.”–
“I recently bought a home. For the first 6 months here I have been experiencing some electric issues. So, just two day ago - I had another shortage. Ryan came out and explained the issues. Im in sales, and he did not try to pressure me into doing the right…”–
“Anthony was my HVAC technician and I could not have had a better experience. He was professional and knowledgeable. He explained everything. I cannot tell you how nice it is to have someone like that to count on for my heating and air conditioning. Great Job Anthony”–
“Your fast, professional handling of the issue was remarkable in today’s business environment. No hassle and solid craftsmanship along with a knowledgeable technician, forces me to call you the next time I require plumbing assistance and makes ABC an easy referral to friends and neighbors. Thank you for your integrity.…”–
“I had a very positive experience with ABC…They even brought over space heaters for us and discounted the price the cost of a replacement part I had purchased two weeks prior. Great customer service.”–