Indoor Air Quality Service in Chicago, IL
When you think of air pollution, you probably picture vehicle exhaust, smokestacks, and smog hanging in the air. But according to the EPA, indoor air can be five to 10 times more polluted than the air outside.
Just what is polluting your indoor air? Off-gassing from fire-retardant fabrics, radioactive radon from the soil, chemical vapors from cleaning products, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from building products are just a few examples. Other pollutants include allergens such as dust, dust mites, mold, and pet dander. These irritants have become a greater concern in recent years as people spend more time indoors.
If you’re ready to clean up the air in your Chicagoland home, seek indoor air quality (IAQ) services from ABC Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric. Call us at 888-903-4070 or contact us online to learn more.
Chicago Indoor Air Quality Services
At ABC, our IAQ specialists are highly skilled and fully understand heating, cooling, and ventilation systems. We don’t just treat your symptoms—we get right to the source by performing an in-depth evaluation of the air quality in your home. Depending on what we find, we may recommend certain solutions to create a cleaner, healthier indoor environment.
We install and service the following Carrier products for indoor air quality:
Signs You Need Indoor Air Quality Services
How can you tell your indoor air quality is suffering? Watch for these signs that you should schedule IAQ services with ABC:
- You get sick often: Seasonal allergies, colds, and the flu can be caused by an unusually high amount of allergens, bacteria, and viruses inside your home.
- High humidity is commonplace: Look for condensation on the windows, musty smells, and mold growing in the bathroom or basement. These are signs of high humidity, which can be caused by poor ventilation.
- You use chemicals often: From household cleaners to laundry detergent to hairspray, you use more chemicals on a daily basis than you probably realize. These introduce fumes and VOCs into your home, which may become trapped inside without the proper indoor air quality products to clean and ventilate the air.
Benefits of IAQ Solutions
By choosing ABC Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric to install IAQ solutions in your home, you and your family benefit in the following ways:
- Fewer symptoms: Whether you’re sensitive to mold, artificial fragrances, or pet dander, the chances of allergy symptoms, asthma attacks, and colds diminish when you use indoor air quality products.
- Fresher, cleaner indoor air: With solutions from ABC, you’ll notice there are no more musty odors or chemical smells lingering in the air.
- Better sleep: By eliminating respiratory irritation with IAQ products, you’re able to sleep more soundly and wake more rested for a better quality of life.
Improve the Indoor Air Quality in Your Chicagoland Home Today!
Better indoor air quality should be the number one project on your home improvement list, and ABC can help! Let us recommend the best IAQ products from Carrier. Then, trust our experienced technicians to perform the installation and ongoing services to keep your air cleaner than ever before. With our convenient scheduling options and No Surprises Pricing guarantee, you know you can count on us for a job well done.
Schedule indoor air quality services today by calling ABC at 888-903-4070.
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Jonathan Henrich was very professional and provided expertise background information to my questions when replacing my sump pump and battery backup system. He was obviously knowledgeable about what he was doing and took pride in doing a great job. While the price was more than I expected, the work was…”–
“My experience with ABC was wonderful. The electrician, Bryan, who we worked with was fantastic. I would recommend this company to everyone! Very dependable, professional and friendly.”–
“I recently bought a home. For the first 6 months here I have been experiencing some electric issues. So, just two day ago - I had another shortage. Ryan came out and explained the issues. Im in sales, and he did not try to pressure me into doing the right…”–
“Anthony was my HVAC technician and I could not have had a better experience. He was professional and knowledgeable. He explained everything. I cannot tell you how nice it is to have someone like that to count on for my heating and air conditioning. Great Job Anthony”–
“Your fast, professional handling of the issue was remarkable in today’s business environment. No hassle and solid craftsmanship along with a knowledgeable technician, forces me to call you the next time I require plumbing assistance and makes ABC an easy referral to friends and neighbors. Thank you for your integrity.…”–
“I had a very positive experience with ABC…They even brought over space heaters for us and discounted the price the cost of a replacement part I had purchased two weeks prior. Great customer service.”–