Indoor Air Quality Services in Chicago
Keep Your Home’s Air Clear of Allergens, Dust, Mold & More
The Environmental Protection Agency has found that indoor pollutants are frequently 5 times higher than outdoor fumes. The worst pollution doesn’t come from the smokestacks and smog in the city, but the paint fumes and toxins in your own home. The more energy-efficient your home becomes, the less ventilation you receive. Your building materials, synthetic decor features, and household cleaners cause more damage than you think. Other indoor pollutants include:
- Off-gassing from fire-retardant furniture.
- Radioactive radon from your soil.
- Cleaning product vapors.
- Dust, mold, and other allergens.
- Volatile organic compounds from insulation, architectural features, and flooring.
With ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling and Electric at your side, you can finally achieve the air quality you need to live a happy, healthy life. Chat with our friendly consultants at (888) 868-6667.
Chicago Indoor Air Quality Services
ABC’s indoor air quality specialists will address your home’s ventilation and air quality. We look beneath the surface of the problem and trace the origin of your pollutants. Our comprehensive approach does more than address your symptoms. We’ll perform an in-depth evaluation of your ventilation, HVAC unit, furnishings, and more. Then, we’ll create a unique strategy to restore your home’s air quality. Our solutions include:
- Humidifiers to improve the symptoms of asthma, allergies, and other respiratory conditions. They’ll also reduce virus concentrations.
- Dehumidifiers to reduce pollutants and dust mite levels while reducing your energy costs.
- Room and whole-home air purifiers to address a wide range of general pollutants and odors while adding to your HVAC filter’s life span.
- Ventilators as an EPA-approved way to reduce contaminants and allergens in your home.
- UV germicidal lights to disinfect your air and surfaces. They’ll also boost your energy efficiency.
If you’re ready to experience the powerful effects of clean air, contact us at (888) 868-6667.
How COVID Affects Indoor Air Quality
Air purifiers can address airborne contaminants, but you’ll need a robust solution to reduce your COVID-19 levels. ABC can deliver the perfect ventilation and purifying strategy for your unique living conditions. EPA-registered disinfectants are essential, but they aren’t enough. Let ABC develop a tight plan that reduces your family’s COVID-19 risk.
The Benefits of Indoor Air Quality Solutions
ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling and Electric’s comprehensive indoor air quality strategies can exponentially boost your quality of life. With us, you’ll enjoy:
- A healthier life with fewer allergens and respiratory symptoms.
- A reduction in dryness and the symptoms it causes.
- The scent of fresh, clean air. ABC will address your humidity woes and remove odors caused by molds and chemicals.
- A better night’s sleep thanks to reduced respiratory irritation.
- A reduction in microbial content, including COVID-19.
Signs That You Need Indoor Air Quality Services
Poor indoor air quality will cause health issues like eye irritation, headaches, and fatigue, but some pollutants produce far more catastrophic symptoms. They can increase your risk of heart disease, lung cancer, and respiratory infections while worsening the symptoms of asthma and other allergies. You need ABC’s indoor air quality services if:
- You frequently come down with the flu, seasonal allergies, and respiratory symptoms. These are often caused by high levels of viruses, allergens, and bacteria.
- You see condensation on your windows and mildew in your kitchen and bathroom. Dehumidifiers can relieve these effects.
- You habitually use toxic cleaning products and volatile compounds. Laundry soap, hairspray, and other pollutants raise your VOC levels cumulatively.
Why Choose ABC for Indoor Air Quality Solutions?
Let our HVAC crew find the perfect solution for your unique living conditions. Our comprehensive strategy will address everything from dirty HVAC filters to indoor air quality equipment.
Clean indoor air quality brings all-encompassing health benefits, so it should be top of your home improvement list. ABC offers a no-surprise-pricing guarantee and exceptionally skilled technicians. It’s time to change your life, so call 888-868-6667.
Your family’s happiness depends on your health, so contact our Chicagoland contractors today at (888) 868-6667.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the most common indoor pollutants?
Why should I be concerned about indoor air quality?
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Tom was awesome! He is very personable and explains the whole process well. He did a great job and ensured that he used 5-star service throughout the process. I will definitely use ABC and Tom again in the future for electrical work.”–
“Bill showed up on time to repair our broken air conditioner. ABC kept in touch throughout the day to let me know time he would be arriving too. Bill was professional, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. We wound up signing up for monthly care package because Bill and ABC really made…”–
“We were very pleased with the service performed by Brett Pack in performing the annual maintenance of our air conditioning unit. He noted it was low on refrigerant, which he then added after consulting with us. He also made sure we took advantage of all available discounts.”–
“Tom did a super job fixing our electrical problem. He is one of the best electricians I have ever had in my home for repair work. I would highly recommend Tom and ABC Company if you need any type of electrical work. He took his time and explained everything and…”–
“I am so impressed with Chris and ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling and Electric. His friendliness honest approach to his Job is remarkable. Thanks Chris for making my day and believing that they are still great honorable people out there.”–
“Our AC was not working in the 90-degree summer heat. Josh identified that power was not going to the furnace blower. He identified that power was not going to the furnace breaker. His keen eye spotted that the wire leading into the breaker had frayed. He cut out the frayed…”–
- satisfaction guaranteed
- customer service guarantee
- "no surprises" guarantee
- no-nonsense parts & labor warranty See More +
Our AC Guarantees
- equipment size guarantee
- lifetime installation materials warranty
- AC "level for life" warranty
- the exclusive "no-lemon" guarantee See More +