Air Conditioner Installation in Chicago, Illinois
Time to Schedule AC Installation in Chicago? Consider It Done.
Whether you’re building a new home in Chicago with a view of Lake Michigan, or you’re installing central air conditioning for the first time in your older South Side home, the equipment you install impacts your comfort level all summer long.
ABC Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric is here to guide you through the air conditioner installation process. We have over 65 years of experience providing AC installation throughout Chicago to maximize efficiency, minimize cooling costs, and improve indoor comfort and air quality. When you need AC installation in Chicago, call (888) 868-6667 to schedule an estimate.
Chicago Air Conditioner Installation
Here’s what our Chicago AC installation entails when you choose ABC:
- Select a brand: As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, ABC installs some of the most efficient and reliable home cooling products available today. We’ll help you decide which Carrier product best suits your needs.
- Pick a SEER rating: The Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, or SEER rating, determines how much your cooling bills will be. In general, higher SEER ratings require a larger upfront investment, but the lower energy costs are often worth it. We’ll help you determine the payback period of units with different efficiency ratings to help you make a smart choice.
- Size the air conditioner accurately: Sizing is about more than just square footage. We also take your home’s layout, orientation, insulation levels, air infiltration rates, internal heat gain, and other factors into account to arrive at the perfect AC size for your home.
- Perform a professional AC installation: On the day of your air conditioner installation, a Comfort Consultant arrives at a scheduled time to install your system according to the manufacturer’s exact specifications and our high standards of quality. We calibrate the system for comfort and energy savings and show you how to program the thermostat for maximum efficiency.
Benefits of Professional AC Installation in Chicago, IL
Not every AC replacement company in Chicago is as detailed as we are. With our professional AC installation in Chicago, you can expect these benefits:
- Better equipment performance
- Greater comfort
- Enhanced safety
- Fewer repairs
- Warranty coverage
- Annual maintenance
Schedule Air Conditioner Installation in Chicago with ABC
Don’t trust just any HVAC company for Chicago AC installation services. Choose ABC for access to quality Carrier equipment, a professional installation, and affordable financing options. Let us take away the stress of paying for a new air conditioner with interest-free financing through our preferred lending partner.
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Tom was awesome! He is very personable and explains the whole process well. He did a great job and ensured that he used 5-star service throughout the process. I will definitely use ABC and Tom again in the future for electrical work.”–
“Bill showed up on time to repair our broken air conditioner. ABC kept in touch throughout the day to let me know time he would be arriving too. Bill was professional, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. We wound up signing up for monthly care package because Bill and ABC really made…”–
“We were very pleased with the service performed by Brett Pack in performing the annual maintenance of our air conditioning unit. He noted it was low on refrigerant, which he then added after consulting with us. He also made sure we took advantage of all available discounts.”–
“Tom did a super job fixing our electrical problem. He is one of the best electricians I have ever had in my home for repair work. I would highly recommend Tom and ABC Company if you need any type of electrical work. He took his time and explained everything and…”–
“I am so impressed with Chris and ABC Plumbing, Heating, Cooling. His friendliness honest approach to his Job is remarkable. Thanks Chris for making my day and believing that they are still great honorable people out there.”–
“Our AC was not working in the 90-degree summer heat. Josh identified that power was not going to the furnace blower. He identified that power was not going to the furnace breaker. His keen eye spotted that the wire leading into the breaker had frayed. He cut out the frayed…”–