24-Hour Emergency Air Conditioner Repair in Chicago, Illinois
Picture this: It’s the Friday before an unusually hot Memorial Day weekend, and your air conditioner suddenly stops working. Extended family is due to arrive at your Chicagoland home in the morning, and you don’t have air conditioning!
Don’t panic—ABC Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric offers emergency AC repair for situations just like this. We’re here for you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year! The next time you’re in a bind, just call 888-868-6667 and request emergency AC repair.
Do You Need Emergency AC Repair in Chicago?
Some air conditioner problems are annoying, but they can wait to be repaired until regular business hours. Others are more urgent and require immediate attention. Here are the most common problems worthy of emergency air conditioner repair:
- The air conditioner won’t turn on: Before you call ABC, make sure the unit is receiving power. Check if any circuit breakers are tripped and make sure the outdoor condensing unit is plugged in. Then, set the thermostat to “cool” and see what happens. If these basic troubleshooting tips don’t work, you need an emergency repair to get the cool air flowing once again.
- The air conditioner runs, but the air feels lukewarm: Set the thermostat to “auto” and turn the temperature down. Wait for the AC to come on, and if the air exiting the supply registers still feels warm, schedule a repair. The refrigerant may be low, or the compressor may be acting up, both of which require a professional repair.
- The air conditioner shuts off prematurely: This could mean the equipment is overheating, preventing it from completing a full cycle before the failsafe kicks in and shuts off the AC. Replace the filter to see if improved airflow helps the situation. If not, call ABC for an emergency repair.
- The air conditioner smells or sounds strange: From pungent or musty odors to grating or squealing sounds, these signs mean something’s wrong. Shut off your air conditioner and call us right away!
Why Choose ABC for Emergency AC Repair?
When you’re faced with an emergency, you might think you can attempt an air conditioner repair yourself. However, without the proper training, you could make a mistake that damages your equipment or puts your family’s safety at risk. You might also lack the right tools for the job. DIY air conditioning repairs could even void your warranty.
It’s clear that professional AC repair is a must. Here are the reasons why ABC is the best HVAC company in Chicago for the job:
- We’re available day and night, weekend and holiday, to address your air conditioning emergency.
- It doesn’t matter if we originally installed your air conditioner or not—we can fix it!
- We are a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer and President’s Award winner.
- We are accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- Our experience dates back over 65 years.
- We stay ahead of the industry by offering specialized training to our technicians.
- We’re so confident in our team that we guarantee your 100% satisfaction.
- Our technicians are NATE-certified, meaning they are among the most proficient HVAC techs in the country.
- We background check our technicians before they can join the team. Our selection process is so stringent that only 10% of applicants qualify.
- We price by the job, not by the hour, so you avoid any unpleasant surprises.
- You can join our Ultimate Advantage Club and benefit from discounted repairs, waived service call charges, and extended warranties on all repair work.
- If you decide your aging air conditioner isn’t worth repairing, we can replace it with a new, high-efficiency model.
Choose ABC for Emergency Chicago AC Repair
The next time your air conditioner acts up, don’t let a day go by before calling our experienced team for help. Your safety and satisfaction are our number one priority, which is why we background check our technicians before adding anyone to our team. We’re so diligent in our selection process that only 10% of applicants qualify. This is why we confidently guarantee all AC repair work we perform.
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Jonathan Henrich was very professional and provided expertise background information to my questions when replacing my sump pump and battery backup system. He was obviously knowledgeable about what he was doing and took pride in doing a great job. While the price was more than I expected, the work was…”–
“My experience with ABC was wonderful. The electrician, Bryan, who we worked with was fantastic. I would recommend this company to everyone! Very dependable, professional and friendly.”–
“I recently bought a home. For the first 6 months here I have been experiencing some electric issues. So, just two day ago - I had another shortage. Ryan came out and explained the issues. Im in sales, and he did not try to pressure me into doing the right…”–
“Anthony was my HVAC technician and I could not have had a better experience. He was professional and knowledgeable. He explained everything. I cannot tell you how nice it is to have someone like that to count on for my heating and air conditioning. Great Job Anthony”–
“Your fast, professional handling of the issue was remarkable in today’s business environment. No hassle and solid craftsmanship along with a knowledgeable technician, forces me to call you the next time I require plumbing assistance and makes ABC an easy referral to friends and neighbors. Thank you for your integrity.…”–
“I had a very positive experience with ABC…They even brought over space heaters for us and discounted the price the cost of a replacement part I had purchased two weeks prior. Great customer service.”–