Air Conditioner Installation in the Chicagoland Area
Time To Replace Your Old Air Conditioner? Relax. We’ll Take Care Of Everything.
Whether you’re building a new home in Chicago with a view of Lake Michigan, or you’re installing central air conditioning for the first time in your older South Side home, the equipment you install impacts your comfort level all summer long. The pressure is on to find the right air conditioner brand, efficiency rating, and size to meet your comfort and efficiency needs.
Relax—ABC Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric is here to guide you through the air conditioner installation process. We have over 65 years of experience installing air conditioners to maximize efficiency, minimize cooling costs, and improve indoor comfort and air quality. When you need AC installation services, call our team at 888-903-4070 to schedule an estimate.
Chicago Air Conditioner Installation Services
We want you to get the most out of your new central air conditioner, so we take the installation process very seriously. We spend time learning about your comfort preferences, budget, and indoor air quality expectations. Here’s what AC installation entails when you choose ABC for the job:
- Select a brand: As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, ABC installs some of the most efficient and reliable home cooling products available today. We’ll help you decide which Carrier product best suits your needs.
- Pick a SEER rating: The Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, or SEER rating, determines how much your cooling bills will be. In general, higher SEER ratings require a larger upfront investment, but the lower energy costs are often worth it. We’ll help you determine the payback period of units with different efficiency ratings to help you make a smart choice.
- Size the air conditioner accurately: Sizing is about more than just square footage. We also take your home’s layout, orientation, insulation levels, air infiltration rates, internal heat gain, and other factors into account to arrive at the perfect AC size for your home.
- Perform a professional installation: On installation day, a Comfort Consultant arrives at a scheduled time to install your new air conditioner according to the manufacturer’s exact specifications and our high standards of quality. We calibrate the system for comfort and energy savings and show you how to program the thermostat for maximum efficiency.
Benefits of Professional AC Installation
Not every HVAC company in Chicago is as detailed as we are. With our professional AC installation services, you can expect these benefits:
- Better equipment performance: Even the highest SEER rating can’t overcome the drawbacks of a poor installation. Our attention to detail ensures your equipment performs at its peak for lower energy bills.
- Greater comfort: Adequate airflow and proper system sizing are vital for even temperatures throughout your home, both of which are only possible with a professional installation.
- Enhanced safety: Rest assured that all air conditioners installed by our Comfort Consultants operate safely to prevent endangering your home or family.
- Fewer repairs: When your system is set up for success, it breaks down less frequently. Remember to keep your new AC in great shape for years to come with preventative maintenance.
- Warranty coverage: As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, all our installations are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. This gives you peace of mind and protection against any lemons that might slip through the cracks.
- Annual maintenance: To protect your investment and keep your new air conditioner operating at peak efficiency for years to come, annual maintenance is very important. You may want to consider becoming a member of our Ultimate Advantage Club.
Schedule AC Installation in Chicago with ABC
Don’t trust just any HVAC company to install your central air conditioner. Choose ABC for access to quality Carrier equipment, a professional installation, and affordable financing options. Let us take away the stress of paying for a new air conditioner with interest-free financing through our preferred lending partner.
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Jonathan Henrich was very professional and provided expertise background information to my questions when replacing my sump pump and battery backup system. He was obviously knowledgeable about what he was doing and took pride in doing a great job. While the price was more than I expected, the work was…”– Jonathon H.
“My experience with ABC was wonderful. The electrician, Bryan, who we worked with was fantastic. I would recommend this company to everyone! Very dependable, professional and friendly.”– Bryan J.
“I recently bought a home. For the first 6 months here I have been experiencing some electric issues. So, just two day ago - I had another shortage. Ryan came out and explained the issues. Im in sales, and he did not try to pressure me into doing the right…”– Ryan B.
“Anthony was my HVAC technician and I could not have had a better experience. He was professional and knowledgeable. He explained everything. I cannot tell you how nice it is to have someone like that to count on for my heating and air conditioning. Great Job Anthony”– Anthony H.
“Your fast, professional handling of the issue was remarkable in today’s business environment. No hassle and solid craftsmanship along with a knowledgeable technician, forces me to call you the next time I require plumbing assistance and makes ABC an easy referral to friends and neighbors. Thank you for your integrity.…”– Bob S.
“I had a very positive experience with ABC…They even brought over space heaters for us and discounted the price the cost of a replacement part I had purchased two weeks prior. Great customer service.”– Tim L.